March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Slower Eater

Does anyone know of a slower eating mod. I'm trying to find one with no luck.

Comments

• telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Bienchen has one.
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    Bienchen has one.

Thank you!
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member

Were you able to find the mod?
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(

Were you able to find the mod?

no. I didn't understand how to download the mod I found. It also only seems to be for grand meals and experimental meals.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,714 Member
    I use one, some lovely simmer ( *cough* @Babykittyjade , *cough* ) updated Coolspear's old mod for herself and was kind to make a variation of it for me <3
    Maybe she will share :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @Babykittyjade,

I was able to find a mod but it doesn't work for most meals. If you could share with me your updated mod. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    @Babykittyjade,

I was able to find a mod but it doesn't work for most meals. If you could share with me your updated mod. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

lol sure! I was going to suggest it if you did not already find another one. :)
    https://simfileshare.net/filedetails/2437185/
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited May 2021
    @Babykityjade: You forgot to adjust the hunger motive on your mod so it fits the changes you made in consumption turns.
    The way you did it, the Sims will be full after eating only half of their meals.

@Evilyn_1007: My mod does adjust most of the meals, but not all to 8 consumption turns. The more casual and quick meals got a smaller increase in consumtion turns than experimental food, grand meals or food that requires high cooking skill. Same for the drinks.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    @Babykittyjade,

lol sure! I was going to suggest it if you did not already find another one. :)
    https://simfileshare.net/filedetails/2437185/

Thank you!
    83bienchen wrote: »
    @Babykityjade: You forgot to adjust the hunger motive on your mod so it fits the changes you made in consumption turns.
    The way you did it, the Sims will be full after eating only half of their meals.

@Evilyn_1007: My mod does adjust most of the meals, but not all to 8 consumption turns. The more casual and quick meals got a smaller increase in consumtion turns than experimental food, grand meals or food that requires high cooking skill. Same for the drinks.

Thank you!