Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: May 27 & June 29, 2021 patches

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Obsolete Mods - remove these
    • Murphy Bed Relax Fix (ChippedSim)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • KiaraSims — all mods
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    matheus_mar_1999matheus_mar_1999 Posts: 105 Member
    edited May 2021
    Another Bunk Bed Report
    Theuso reports:
    my custom Sophisticated Adult Bunk Bed is working fine on today's patch and no longer needs Lotharihoe's More Bunk Bed Slots to enable the slots

I am Theuso/mattmartinsm, I also reported on Deaderpool's Discord :v
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Another Bunk Bed Report
    Theuso reports:
    my custom Sophisticated Adult Bunk Bed is working fine on today's patch and no longer needs Lotharihoe's More Bunk Bed Slots to enable the slots

I am Theuso, I also reported on Deaderpool's Discord :v

Ha! Thanks then :D It's much appreciated! We get very few "it's okay" reports for CC. (Updated on p. 1.)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • KiaraSims — all mods

yippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    CandicelleCandicelle Posts: 29 Member
    Aside from the mods I know I'm waiting for, to get an update or find out they are fine. Does anyone else look at the reports here and find new modders to check out?
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    edited May 2021
    Candicelle wrote: »
    Aside from the mods I know I'm waiting for, to get an update or find out they are fine. Does anyone else look at the reports here and find new modders to check out?

All the time! My mods folder makes my computer cry. :D

Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Candicelle wrote: »

luth can tell you how many times i said bad luth. everytime theese threads pop up i playfully yell at her cause it caused mod shopping. :)
  • Options
    RLBTanglewoodRLBTanglewood Posts: 37 Member
    Thanks for the mod updates.
  • Options
    christimachristima Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Candicelle said:
    > Aside from the mods I know I'm waiting for, to get an update or find out they are fine. Does anyone else look at the reports here and find new modders to check out?

I do! I swear 80% of the mods I got in my folder were ones I found in these threads and I'm very grateful for that!
  • Options
    In case you need another...

Mod Updates
    No More CC Wrench Mod (claudiasharon)
  • Options
    zaceitoriuszaceitorius Posts: 48 Member
    my 15 Clubs Per Sim Mod is broken currently, I'll let you know when its updated
  • Options
    figgyfiggy Posts: 179 Member
    my 15 Clubs Per Sim Mod is broken currently, I'll let you know when its updated

I was looking for a mod like this! Please once it's updated, can you also link the download page? Thank you!
    simming since 2000┃origin: daFigg ┃radiohead-head, potterhead, doodie-head
  • Options
    simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    To answer the question about "Mod shopping", let's put it this way,
    I started with just MC Command Center and maybe one other mod. Then I discovered these update posts. Now my mods folder is screaming. I have this bad habit of removing a few mods and adding probably twice as many new ones.
    I think I "broke" our other computer with all of these mods and packs. I don't want to break our new computer though. It's only two months old. Newer, faster, bigger, better, first gaming computer. Heck, it actually prompts me to update the driver at least once a month I've never had that before.
    The only mod I'm not looking forward to updating is the srslysims one
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Options
    zaceitoriuszaceitorius Posts: 48 Member
    my 15 clubs per sim mod has been updated!

https://kingzaceofsims.tumblr.com/post/652403595907645440/updated-for-052721-game-patch-game-version
  • Options
    pallies1pallies1 Posts: 326 Member
    Does anyone know if Slice Of life and Lumpinous mods are updated yet/safe to use?

So thankful for this posts 🙏 it really helps!
  • Options
    simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    @pallies1, Check page one
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Options
    @simgirl542 so I did. Can’t see Slice of life anywhere there though? And the comment about Lumpinou — “mods not above” I don’t really understand unfortunately :/ that’s why I’m asking.
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    pallies1 wrote: »
    @simgirl542 so I did. Can’t see Slice of life anywhere there though? And the comment about Lumpinou — “mods not above” I don’t really understand unfortunately :/ that’s why I’m asking.

I think that means we don't know yet. Wait a bit longer and it'll probably be added.

I'm unrealistically hoping that this patch will finally fix what EA did to CC chairs. I haven't updated my game since January. :( No word on that either, though, so probably not.
  • Options
    @haneul thank you for your answer, english isn't my first language so I didnt fully understand. Guess I have to learn to be more patient. But it's so hard when mods is what makes ts4 playable at least for me :D just want everything up and running already.

What happened to cc-hairs? I also mostly use mm cc hairs but don't think I've noticed any difference due to a patch?
  • Options
    keepfaithbabykeepfaithbaby Posts: 26 Member
    > @pallies1 said:
    > @haneul thank you for your answer, english isn't my first language so I didnt fully understand. Guess I have to learn to be more patient. But it's so hard when mods is what makes ts4 playable at least for me :D just want everything up and running already.
    >
    > What happened to cc-hairs? I also mostly use mm cc hairs but don't think I've noticed any difference due to a patch?

Apparently, the swatches won't be automatically added to the custom hairstyles. As far as I know, even using a batch fix from the TS4 Studio won't fix the problem. It seems that the creators will have to recolor the hairs in the new hair colors and then update the files.
  • Options
    @keepfaithbaby ah I see. Yeah that’s just too bad :(

• Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    pallies1 wrote: »
    @haneul thank you for your answer, english isn't my first language so I didnt fully understand. Guess I have to learn to be more patient. But it's so hard when mods is what makes ts4 playable at least for me :D just want everything up and running already.

What happened to cc-hairs? I also mostly use mm cc hairs but don't think I've noticed any difference due to a patch?

The CC chairs won't slot at tables and desks or if they do, sims can't use them.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Morning, all!
    @pallies1 Re. the CC chairs, there's a batch fix for them in Sims 4 Studio. You just have to put them back in builds after that.

Broken Mods
    • Mortem (SimRealist) - public version - only Peaceful Closure broken
    • Organic (SimRealist) - may work only with older colours
    • Hidden Highlight (Fogity)

Updated Mods
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • MissyHissy — Personality Mod
    • SimRealist — Private Practice, SNB, SNB - Bills, SNB Financial Center
    • MonoChaos — all mods not above

Outdated Mods - please remove
    • Prefer Leftovers (LittleMsSam)
  • Options
    MyHeartSimsMyHeartSims Posts: 3 New Member
    Hiya, thanks for all the work again! Just thought I'd let you know that the link for updated first impressions leads to this forum

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top