Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mod-pocolypse today! A word from a creator.

2...Next

Comments

• logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    From Luthienrising:

A note on CC hair: Your Sims WON'T be bald and the hairs WILL still be available in CAS. But they won't have the new colours until creators update them. This isn't batch-fixable, so please be patient with them.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited May 2021
    logion wrote: »
    From Luthienrising:

A note on CC hair: Your Sims WON'T be bald and the hairs WILL still be available in CAS. But they won't have the new colours until creators update them. This isn't batch-fixable, so please be patient with them.

Now this is good to hear. I have alot of cc hair Id hate to lose and I honestly cant be bothered to hunt down their creators since Im lazy and have too many hairs. XD As long as they still work, Im good!
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    Since there are new hair colors added, I'm gonna wait for a bit and see if my favorite CC creators update the hairs to include the new colors.

That going to be a huge task for creators like GreenLlamas & ImVikai, they have a lot of hairs, and someone said it cannot be batch fixed. 😬
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited May 2021
    Since there are new hair colors added, I'm gonna wait for a bit and see if my favorite CC creators update the hairs to include the new colors.

That going to be a huge task for creators like GreenLlamas & ImVikai, they have a lot of hairs, and someone said it cannot be batch fixed. 😬

Yeah it's going to take a long time, and I'm sure that some cc hair creators are retired so some cc hair might never be updated with the new colors.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,874 Member
    I am just happy the CC hair at least still works.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    I think lot of ancient mods that haven't been updated in forever are going to be broken now. New tunings were added and some changes to how some of them work.
  • aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited May 2021

I probably have over 1,000 CC hairs, there's no way I'm going to go through every single one of them LOL