Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm about to mix up some drama in this game!

Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
I play too tamely. I never have any drama going on, so I'm about to invite this Sim who Steven has become friends with into the household. Then I'm going to have Steven's wife Michelle, cheat on Steven with this new dude and become pregnant!

Oh drama drama now!

Steven and Michelle already have a daughter together named Taylor. So she is about to have a half sibling. Then I might even Steven cheat on Michelle with this new dude. This is going to be so fun. rubs hands together

Oh I just found out this dude is married when I invited him into the house! Oh heck yes!!!! And to stir the pot even more, I'm about to take all their money! This is fun! I just love the Sims.

Edit: Never mind, that was his mother not his wife. I got confused because he's a Young Adult. Whatever, still going to be a lot of drama, regardless.

Alright it worked! Michelle is now pregnant with not her husband's child! I'm laughing so hard right now! Poor Steven LMAO!!
Post edited by Fairy_Happy on

Comments

• Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    there is always drama in my sims game. I used MCCC and it tends to break up and remarry or just have hook-ups of the non played sims in my game. It does make it interesting to say the least lol
    EA ID burnished_dragon