March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Photo Thread - Show off your EA pre-made Sims' genetics!

GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
We all have EA pre-made characters we know and love, and those we don't love so much. I play with MCCC, so sometimes even the ones I don't play with end up having offspring. I thought it would be fun to see the offspring of all our familiar characters, whether they were produced with other pre-made characters, our own Sims, or random townies. Please share pictures here of any generation descended from pre-made characters!

These are twin siblings from Miko Ojo and Duane Talla, which happened through MCCC but have become some of my most loved played Sims.
zbWS8Zg.png

And in the back here is my own Sim, Jordana, with her high school boyfriend Daevon who is the randomly generated offspring of Lilith Pleasant and her townie husband. I really love how he looks like a combination of the two of them, and these are one of my favorite couples. I really look forward to seeing their children one day.
XYwcreP.png

I hope to see lots of other photos!
My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3

Comments

• JueJueJueJue Posts: 80 Member

lI3KOP5.png

These 2 beautiful girls are the granddaughters of Penny Pizazz
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,808 Member
    Cameron Fletcher's descendants are still cute and goofy 4 generations later.

3-lads-3-masculinities.png

gen3-banner.png
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    QRw9rnc.png
    So this is Rune, who is the vampire son of Gunther Munch. He inherited the nose!

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Most of the time, I don't really bother to pair off pre-mades and make them have kids, but several months ago, my MCCC settings got messed up and Penny Pizzazz ended having a kid with Gunther Munch, and I decided to keep him. Since I don't play with aging, Gunther Jr. has been a baby forever now but this thread inspired me to age him up and he actually makes a pretty cute toddler! He aged up with that reddish brown hair, but since we now have more color options, I gave him the other light brown instead. Didn't end up checking what he'll look like as a kid or an adult, but I feel like he might end up looking a lot like his dad.

cfxp9rc.png
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Most of the time, I don't really bother to pair off pre-mades and make them have kids, but several months ago, my MCCC settings got messed up and Penny Pizzazz ended having a kid with Gunther Munch, and I decided to keep him. Since I don't play with aging, Gunther Jr. has been a baby forever now but this thread inspired me to age him up and he actually makes a pretty cute toddler! He aged up with that reddish brown hair, but since we now have more color options, I gave him the other light brown instead. Didn't end up checking what he'll look like as a kid or an adult, but I feel like he might end up looking a lot like his dad.

cfxp9rc.png

I dunno, though. I see more of Penny in him than Gunther. My opinion: that's a good thing. At least he's cute as a toddler, either way. :)
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I took this pictures recently of an Adult stage Pierce Delgato and his Young Adult son to compare them.
    fGT2EBk.png
    bCNMoaV.png
    Adam got his mother's eye, hair and skin color but his features definitely came from Pierce.

This picture has, from left to right, Evie Delgato's son, Morgan Fyres's daughter, and Alexander Goth's daughter. I believe the two redheads mostly look like their other parent.
    Re1GdDN.png

Here's Farrah Fyres closer up. She definitely got some of Morgan's genes.
    Ya8gfu9.png?1
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    edited May 2021
    I'm currently in gen 3 in my Stone Age Save with the Vatores and Embers. :)

Here is my family tree of the Vatores

Some offspring in the spoiler:
    15.03.21_15-12-430hk3e.jpg

15.11.20_14-36-46upjqn.jpg

29.10.20_22-59-01x0jhp.jpg

04.11.20_23-19-189kj55.jpg

Here is my family tree of the Embers

Some offspring in the spoiler:
    18.03.21_14-38-184rk0m.jpg

30.01.21_14-44-39gxkdl.png

04.11.20_23-29-000hkgv.jpg

26.10.20_23-57-16a2k3fnjaq.jpg
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    edited May 2021
    I LOVE all your pics, thanks everyone for sharing them!

These are two of Johnny Zest's triplets, Aurora and Kyle, who he had with my Sim Tylissa. Their other triplet brother Jason wasn't with them for this photo:

Tf9xMXL.png

On the right in this photo is Johnny's other oldest son, Landon, with one of his college buddies:

hjy48DC.png

My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • LaraNocturnalLaraNocturnal Posts: 74 Member

I love combining premades! These are my most successful ones. I altered nothing on them.

Ruby,daughter of Malcom Landgraab and an average-looking sim off the gallery. I love how she looks so much like Nancy.

lrqvtBV.png

Dion, son of Max Villereal and Aliyah St. Feu from the St Feu Maxis' account (Caribbean patch), and Katy, daughter of Malcolm Landgraab and Josie Jett, from the rockin rollers household also from the Maxis account (bowling pack).

uCrpHc0.png

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,808 Member
    Thought I'd share more of the Cameron Fletcher awkward cuteness across generations. Here he is with his son Marcellus (on the left) and grandson Valentín (on the right)
    3-generations-of-ghosts.png

gen3-banner.png
    So I'm doing a 100 baby challenge right now, and I thought I'd share some photos since all my sims' kids have been with pre-mades so far.

We have Vlad's kid (Bennett) and Gunther Munch's kid (Adam)
    LK76J02.png

And Marcus Flex's kid (Clara)
    EjTMW5Y.png

She just had twins with Victor Feng too but I haven't aged them up yet but will post photos when they do age up.
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    My current vanilla save that I am playing cause I am too lazy to update mods at the moment.
    I have just be going into cas from the manage household screens and adding kids. Mixing up my premades and townies adding kids to the families. I will have to check to see if I have photos. Some of the off spring are stunning.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
    From my 100 baby challenge:

Victor Feng's twins (Daisy and Declan)
    yorE1R4.png

Paka'a Uha's daughter (Flora). Also a mermaid.
    yAOiCmt.png

Vlad's son, Bennett, aged up to a child with blue hair for whatever reason. I'm curious to see if he gets his dad's nose and chin once he's a teen
    SQRvjFm.png

From my 100 baby challenge:

Vlad's son, Bennett, aged up to a child with blue hair for whatever reason. I'm curious to see if he gets his dad's nose and chin once he's a teen
    SQRvjFm.png

Wow! What color was his mother's hair? I'm super curious if this is just regular vampire genetics, or if this is really that he inherited Vlad's hair color, which is white, and since kids can't have that hair color the game gave him a random one which was a vampire color!? I would definitely be interested to see what he looks like as a teen.
    @GirafHuntr So I think this is what happened. I think Vlad's kid aged up with one of the new blonde colors as a toddler, and when he aged up to a kid, he got CC hair that didn't have that shade of blonde and for some reason defaulted to blue since I have fun colors for most kid hair in my game. But since the blue is kind of fun and goofy, I'm just gonna leave it at this point. His mom has this hair - which I think from the roots is just one of the blondes, kind of hard to remember what swatch though with some of these ombre shades haha.
    bqz1dAG.png

Also Marcus Flex's daughter aged up, and this is literally just Marcus' face on a child haha.
    myEp7na.png
    @permanentrose Ooooh that theory makes sense but I would definitely leave the blue and imagine it’s just fun occult genetics.

And I am LOLing at Marcus Flex’s face on a toddler!
    Made a mistake, this is actually Flora. Paka'a Uha's daughter is actually named Estelle. Too much too keep track of with a 100 baby challenge lol :D

This is Caleb Vatore's daughter, Flora. So now I have two vampires and a mermaid in my household. No more new babies for a bit, since I have a full house with 7 kids now (3 kids and 4 toddlers)

ZoBMlDW.png
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Had a new one in my game today. Her mother is Katrina Caliente and her grandfather is Wolfgang Munch. I don't play with premades until they marry into one of my families so their timeline is off. She got Wolfie's eyes and Katrina's hair.
    19LbKk5.png
    edited June 2021
    @GirafHuntr Vlad's kid aged up. He looks so much like his dad LOL. That nose...

Not sure why his eyes aren't yellow anymore. I haven't been changing anything about these kids other than giving them new clothes and hairstyles

bdDY8b9.png
    @permanentrose Bahahahaha, a face for the ages
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited June 2021
    I don't use mods, so I don't have MCCC but here are some "babies" from my 100 baby challenge as young adults.
    I put them under spoiler.
    This is Casper. His father is Paolo Rocca.
    QhmUhKS.png

Here's Daniel. He's Bob Pancakes' son. He's one of my favorites. I love his personality.
    9O22DL4.png

Fiona is Don Lothario's daughter.
    LsU0EoK.png

Henri's father is Dominic Fyres.
    0XT6hF2.png

Here are twins Janita and Julia. Their father is Mortimer Goth.
    Janita
    Gis1Bxl.png
    Julia
    2BWm9ls.png

Maria's father is Johnny Zest.
    TmU9WAr.png

Noora's father is Father Winter Clement Frost.
    k7zsCHR.png

Yvonne's father is Gunther Munch.
    vYuq75J.png

These are twins Zara and Zia. They're Sergio Romeo's daughters.
    Zara
    NkyCJbg.png

Zia
    nz0yhGu.png
  • SanniSilliSanniSilli Posts: 160 Member
    edited June 2021
    I have welcomed a few premades to be part of my expanding family. First one was Paolo Rocca, he had three children: Giselle, and younger twins Olivia and Patrick (and 7 grandchildren, three of them you can see later in this post).

OiZdnoq.png
    sXUBQay.png

This is Amun Bheeda, son of Jesminder and Arun Bheeda.

4Sg8Klv.png

Amun got three kids also. The oldest daughter, Naomi have a different mom, Dackie and Moya are twins and their mom is Olivia Rocca, so they are grandchildren of Paolo.

Lmz1YMO.jpg

And then Salim Benali, he had one child with Giselle Rocca. So the son, Gabriel is also Paolo's grandchild.

2FhU069.png
    tkdNoMR.png

And because I love my sims and was carried away... Here are the rest of the Paolo's grandchildren, Patrick's kids: Olena, Luana, Kendi and Noah.

EFufl8y.png

@SanniSilli Thanks for getting carried away here! Great pics!

I love hearing how people play their families. I tend to only play with premades if one of my Sims falls in love with one of them, as happened in the stories from my previous posts here. A little later today I will share another cute story here when I can get a good photo.
    edited June 2021
    I figure I’ll keep spamming this topic since I’m playing with pre-mades a lot right now.

Gunther Munch’s son all aged up
    5bi51kV.png

Victor Feng’s twins. Daisy looks a lot like him. Her brother Declan favored his mother (one of my sims) though
    chFgREt.png
    Post edited by permanentrose on

Here's a little more of a story. Charlie, on the right here, was one of the first Sims I ever played in my game. She was Summer Holiday's roommate in San Myshuno for awhile. Charlie met the love of her life, NPC townie Diya, at the gym. Charlie is a huge fitness buff and Diya was a trainer there. They are one of my all-time cutest couples, because Charlie is jealous and Diya is unflirty, so Charlie basically showers Diya with affection and they are so happy.

enM50sh.png

After they were married, they wanted to have children together and as they had both become BFFs with Paka'a Uha, they asked Paka'a to be the donor for both of them (I used MCCC to start these pregnancies), and they carried these girls, Faye and Jesca, biologically half-sisters, at the same time and birthed them side by side.

ncU1Tx8.png

I didn't realize at the time that Paka'a was a mermaid!! This family is super into extreme sports, and they ski and snowboard at Mt. Komorebi all the time, so both the girls have the "Iceproof" trait and I consider them arctic mermaids. They swim in the frigid river at sub zero temps at Komorebi and they enjoy it. Also, I LOVE that Jesca inherited her mother's freckles but only in her mermaid form. I think they are so beautiful and this family is so darling. Also happy Pride Month!!

lmnzFSc.png

cj93E6G.png