Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who will be the next heir? - Follow the Whim Legacy

DICTXzC.png

In the last update of my Follow the Whim Legacy, the youngest child turned into a teenager. I thought this was the perfect moment to open a poll and let the Community choose which Sim may continue this wonderful story!

For this generation, you can choose between Demetri (the oldest) and Deidre (the youngest). Who will you choose?

Demetri, the son who surprisingly became a bookworm instead of a badboy, has a great passion for music and is super popular with the girls because of his communicative skills (and probably his looks)?

Or Deidre, the erratic creative daughter with an abnormal white skin tone (given that her father is Marcus Flex, and the current heir Eliza Hampton doesn't have that kind of white skin either), who wants to try and get her behaviour under control by becoming an actress?

You can also vote a second time on my blog!
koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!

Who will be the next heir? - Follow the Whim Legacy 18 votes

Demetri
66%
MonaSolstraaleRawlaArmy008mjalletIllusoryThrall_sims_YimiMaggieMarleyMaladi777LegacySims2017TwinkiesLAmiss_eulenaugesFX_Builder 12 votes
Deidre
33%
sassytxbrattexxx78lilypadmeulinVanPelt81permanentroseChris_McSims 6 votes

Comments

• sFX_BuildersFX_Builder Posts: 34 Member
    Demetri
    As much as I love drama and acting, I have to turn my back against erratics. lol
    ~ SimFX Building Team | Zach C
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    This poll is now closed. Demetri has won the voting! Thank you all for placing your votes^^
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!