Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway! The Sims 4 Dream Home Decorator

Comments

• RDaanRDaan Posts: 88 Member
    edited June 2021
    Enter me!

The site is unfortunately not available in my country but I would still like to enter if that is possible!

If I should guess though, I think my style would either be Modern or Mid-Century Modern, although we will probably never know it for sure :D
    Post edited by RDaan on
  • caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    Unfortunately the website is not available in my country but I'd like to enter the giveaway!
    Thank you and good luck to everyone! :smiley:
    he/him
  • lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member
    edited May 2021
    Your Style is Coastal

Combining a laid-back look with nautical nods, you create spaces with a permanent vacation vibe. Kick back and toast your easy-breezy style with one of these summery sips.
    Thanks for the chance to enter.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I didn't want to enter cos I will be buying this anyway, but the quiz would have been fun... it won't come up for me :'(

It's great that you keep doing this giveaways <3
  • stormyariesstormyaries Posts: 6 New Member
    Your Style is Cottage
    Preferring cozy over cutting edge, your laid-back style features pieces with character and a timeworn patina. Toast your rustic-meets-refined good taste with one of these soul-warming sips
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    I don't have access to the quiz. May I still enter?

I'd love to have the pack in order to be able to properly update my mods - though I must admit I'm not exited for it.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    If you don't have access to the quiz you can simply post "Enter me."
  • EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 339 Member

Your Style is Traditional

You wisely choose tried-and-true over trends to create spaces that are always in style; mixing in a few of-the-moment accessories to keep your lasting look fresh. Like whisky, you're a smooth operator that only improves with age; toast your timeless good taste with one of these classic cocktails.

Manhattan
    Sazerac
    Old Fashioned

Please enter me! :) Thank you for doing another giveaway!
  • SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    I'd like to enter. My issue with the GP is the price because it feels like a SP. I like the items included, but I can't spend GP money on it.

Your Style is Cottage
    Preferring cozy over cutting edge, your laid-back style features pieces with character and a timeworn patina. Toast your rustic-meets-refined good taste with one of these soul-warming sips.
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    I got Cottage. Enter me.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Enter Me

Your Style is Traditional

(I could have guessed that. :D )
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    Enter me. Thanks a lot.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • CrayPinkAlienCrayPinkAlien Posts: 2 New Member
    Enter me
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    Enter Me

I do enjoy these quizzes you do as part of your giveaways but, unfortunately, I don't have access though I would guess I'd be Country or Traditional

Thank you as always :)
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    edited May 2021
    I got traditional. Thank you for this!
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    I got...

"This site is not available in your country."

m'kay
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    The quiz is not available for me but I would like to enter. Thanks for the giveaway.
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Your Style is Cottage
    Preferring cozy over cutting edge, your laid-back style features pieces with character and a timeworn patina.

Thank you for the opportunity to win
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited May 2021
    Quiz site not available for me, unfortunately. I think my style is early 20th century styles mixed with modern. I like a lot of different styles honestly, and I love mixing and playing to different strengths of styles.

Anyway, Enter me.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 329 Member
    The quiz wasn't available for me from Sweden, but I would guess my style is Cottage. I like cozy over modern. Please enter me. And thank you for doing these giveaways!
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    It says my style is "Coastal". :lol: Surprised me.

Combining a laid-back look with nautical nods, you create spaces with a permanent vacation vibe. Kick back and toast your easy-breezy style with one of these summery sips.

Thank you for doing this giveaway!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    Your Style is Cottage
    Preferring cozy over cutting edge, your laid-back style features pieces with character and a timeworn patina.

Thank you so much for the generous opportunity :)
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Enter me. Thank you for the giveawaaaaaaay. 😃
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,939 Member
    Don't enter me because I buy for BB items so I'll get this pack eventually.

Your Style is Coastal

• SanniSilliSanniSilli Posts: 160 Member
    Enter me! Good luck everyone 😊