Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dream Home Decorator Positive Thoughts Thread

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
edited February 14 in Nominated Threads

Available June 1st.

As usual this thread is for simmers looking forward to the new GP. Will update with name and info once it is revealed.

Full Trailer

https://youtu.be/8CvGI0HoFP8

Stay tuned for DHD giveaway info. 🏠
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    I've already shared my excitement in another thread, but I'm more than happy to spread my joy. :smile:

I'm quite fussy with packs, and will only buy ones I really, really want. If this pack is what I think it will be (I'll have to wait for the trailer), then it feels as though this pack was specially made just for me, and I'm really looking forward to it.
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    I am hopeful that we'll get some kind of fixer-upper world.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Hopeful I can add something to my apocalyptic play or even fix up things with actual animations😁😁
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited May 2021
    I've already shared my excitement in another thread, but I'm more than happy to spread my joy. :smile:

I'm quite fussy with packs, and will only buy ones I really, really want. If this pack is what I think it will be (I'll have to wait for the trailer), then it feels as though this pack was specially made just for me, and I'm really looking forward to it.

The more joy you spread the better! I feel happier seeing the joy of others 🤗🤗
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member
    Not so exited about the pack yet, but I'm pretty sure I will find something I enjoy, so most likely I end up here anyway :smiley:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited May 2021

If that is the face exited Bob, I would like to see the not exited Bob :smiley:

• AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member

If that is the face exited Bob, I would like to see the not exited Bob :smiley:

The look on Bob's face says it all, doesn't it? :D
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain

The more joy you spread the better! I feel happier seeing the joy of others 🤗🤗

That's one reason I like threads like this. :smile:
    Are we about to burst into joyous song? Haha

20 minutes to wait!

The look on Bob's face says it all, doesn't it? :D
    To be honest, Eliza yelling at him like that, how could he ever even look happy ? :D

• logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    Looks pretty cool. It will be interesting to see how things will translate into gameplay. It looks like the clients have different preferences.

nyJUG6z.png

I hope they will show off how it will work, it sounds like you could end up running out of lots or end up destroying them depending on your clients preferences...maybe there is a way to reset your renovations or something.
    I'd like to see a little more, I might wait for a play through or review (I just find it hard to gather information from trailers). But I still think I will enjoy this pack very much. :smile:
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Digging all the new furniture. Finally useable items that don't require very specific context/theme !
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I think the new furniture looks really nice. :love:
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Honestly, it looks awesome, but I'd buy it just for that toddler tent. Iggy's so cute! :lol:
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
    Oh, I like the new wall art. :smile:
    Really like all those furniture :)

• trineloetrineloe Posts: 37 Member
    Oh, my! I'm totally in love with this new game pack. I'm super excited! I love interior design in the Sims, and it seems like there are plenty of possibilities. I especially love the different chairs, and I'm looking forward to figure out what that todller/kid thingy is (logions picture)! Also, as an LGBT+ person, I'm so happy to see, yet again, representation in the Sims!
    Gallery ID: trineloe
    ~~ building life ~~
  • MrsC1990MrsC1990 Posts: 44 Member
    Very excited for this pack, it's a career I'd love to play (I already have a sim picked out!)
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I just read the blog: you have to find out your client's favorite color, music, and decor style. That sounds to me like we're getting preferences. Also, you start out with a room, but you might find yourself re-designing the neighborhood bar.

And I'm in love with the toddler tent, too.
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    This 10000000% is the best pack tht the sims will ever release, until im proven wrong of ocurse. This pack is so cool. I'm DYING for it.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    My dream kitchen with a pool right smack dab in the middle LOL Now I see where that "underwater" sim world pic came from. But seriously I am loving this idea. Maybe I can get some tips for my tiny apartment in real life!
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top