Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maybe I've given up waiting for fairies :(

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited May 2021
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    I haven't given up on Faeries. I refuse to give up on either Faeries or Werecritters until they announce Sims 5.

Even if I don't expect a proper Redcap, or Nocker, or Pooka...

Or Satyr, or Sidhe, or Sluagh, or Boggans, or Eshu or Trolls... ;)
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

@Jyotai I hope so, maybe I have never gotten used to the fact that in the Sims 4 there is no new occult in every pack... Actually my pink fairy house was my fist Maxis fav for a lot (2016). At that point I was so sure about fairies in the game :s

@Sindocat Supernatural from Sims 3 was my fav. My best couple from Sims 3 lived at Moonlight Falls: a vampire and a fairy. But their story ended so sad: my beloved fairy ended turned into gold :'( I like to keep some events for the storytelling... after that my vampire went really wild >:) I loved Sims 3 fairies, I feel that with Sims 4 Cas they can be better <3

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 @Kironide you make my day, people can be really sweet and whimsical here o:) That Yeats poem is the best quote ever!! <3

Awesome lot @Simmingal o:) The tower is beautiful!!

Maxis did well with the enable built feature at the hidden lots.

I use Sylvan Glades for my fairies and spellcasters, I have a whimsical lot to relax from the mundane world... my Vampires have a Fisher Cabin at the Grotto, to go fishing bat fish and relax from inmortality :D

I have played the same save for three years. My world is full of occults and fake occults. This save represents my thoughts, my imagination, my creativity.

I believe that Sims 4 not only represents me with a skin tone or a hair tone, but with what allows me to show my inner color (my soul). The supernatural color is now somehow diluted. I hope that new shades will arrive in the next packs.

This is a normal day in my Sims world (fake fairies everywhere!):

xEAAStI.png

BTW @Simmingal without Spooky stuff your ghosts can not play with pumpkins lol (I love that feature so much).
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    emere wrote: »
    I have played the same save for three years. My world is full of occults and fake occults. This save represents my thoughts, my imagination, my creativity.

I believe that Sims 4 not only represents me with a skin tone or a hair tone, but with what allows me to show my inner color (my soul). The supernatural color is now somehow diluted. I hope that new shades will arrive in the next packs.

This is a normal day in my Sims world (fake fairies everywhere!):

xEAAStI.png

BTW @Simmingal without Spooky stuff your ghosts can not play with pumpkins lol (I love that feature so much).

ooh didn't know that!
    but spooky stuff is definitely on my wants list cause i love to play with spooky sims so it fits right in

I just keep waiting and hoping for it to go 50% off again cause i missed it last few times due to insufficient sims funds situation :sweat_smile:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    We're bound to get them eventually! Don't give up!
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Why worry about fake fairies when all you need to do is go into the woods on select nights of the year, look for a fairy circle and kidnap one of your own? Thats what I would do 🤷‍♀️

But seriously, I feel your pain,I too would like fairies. I mean, why give us all these other occult stages(personally I think only vampires are "occult" at this point) and not give us others?

Beautiful builds btw!!
  • d_dreamerd_dreamer Posts: 39 Member
    @Sindocat I would not make a petition, was just a suggestion and I wouldn't even know how to do it anyway.....I would never go against anything, I like the Sims4, I can't afford to buy all of the Sims3 and also would like to have the earliest. Again, just a suggestion was all
    @L00NYL0V3 I loved your comment!!
    @emere, I tried my hand at building a Fairy place, but alas, I failed miserable, yours is so very gorgeous, Wish I may, wish I might build like emere :)
  • L00NYL0V3L00NYL0V3 Posts: 66 Member
    @d_dreamer I'm happy to raise a smile! I saw an opportunity to reference the 2003 Peter Pan, so I went for it. I hope to see a lot more occults, too, including werewolves. I'm still really annoyed that Forgotten Hollow has all these *hints* of werewolves, but there's none in the game.
    How it started:

1LCKC4L.jpg

How it's going. :D

z8FVq1B.png

Riley and Avery never raised a family in TS3 - they were globe-trotting, perpetual Young Adults. Their personalities translated weirdly well to their TS4 versions, even without contrasting occult life-states. However, I'd still be overjoyed to have both fairies and werewolves for TS4 and I am not giving up hope, especially as we have been told again and again that the game has years of development still to come.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    How it started:

1LCKC4L.jpg

How it's going. :D

z8FVq1B.png

Riley and Avery never raised a family in TS3 - they were globe-trotting, perpetual Young Adults. Their personalities translated weirdly well to their TS4 versions, even without contrasting occult life-states. However, I'd still be overjoyed to have both fairies and werewolves for TS4 and I am not giving up hope, especially as we have been told again and again that the game has years of development still to come.

Are these fairies or have you sadly accepted reality? B)o:)
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited May 2021
    I really hope we'll get fairies at some point, there is a mod for them here if you want

https://snootysims.com/wiki/sims-4/your-guide-to-the-sims-4-fairy-mod/
    05-17-21-10-58-15-AM.png
    Avery was the Fairy - he's a (mortal) Trend Setter who's been writing for Simogue for decades. Riley was a Werewolf. In both games, he pursued Culinary career to the pinnacle and became a celebrity chef. Currently, pursuing a second career in Conservation on Sulani.

In TS4, I abstained from making them Occults - since neither Fairies nor Werewolves are enabled yet. But they are still a great couple.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    Did anyone think that "Charming" on the latest tweets from the Gurus about the Summer events could mean something like another magical pack. I was thinking Prince Charming myself but have been disappointed before.
    @Onverser I have tried to add mods, especially pose ones and I am no good at this, I know you go to EA and put in mods folder, but I have tried from TSR to open the files or unzip, but nothing, I know a bit of what I am doing, but I think people want money so that it will do what it is suppose to do in that TSR?
    @L00NYL0V3 They do a lot of hinting with all the stuff that you can add to the houses or outside in Hidden Hollow where the Vampires are. I play a lot of Vampires, because they don't annoy me, like having to pee all the time it seems like the rest of them, and I like to put the music trait or art one, because they don't have to be interrupted by going to the bathroom!
    @L00NYL0V3 Forgotten Hollow, just really hard to remember all these places, when I play all over the place!
    @Onverser As I looked over that site, wow, that is so fantastic what they have to offer. and the word extract is what I was trying to think of from the TSR site, but it never showed up, I will give that a try and see how I do, wish me luck.....Luck of the Irish at the end of the Rainbows!
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    d_dreamer wrote: »
    Let's petition, get a bunch of signatures for Faeries and Werewolves!!!

We probably could! I'm sure a lot of people want Faeries and Werewolves!
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited May 2021
    Simburian wrote: »
    Did anyone think that "Charming" on the latest tweets from the Gurus about the Summer events could mean something like another magical pack. I was thinking Prince Charming myself but have been disappointed before.
    Did someone say Charming? um why is that my whole sims 4 pack/feature want list in one video though...

sims team take notes
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • KimberlyForSimsKimberlyForSims Posts: 15 Member
    It is sad that such a talent (otherwise I will not call it) will gather dust before the implementation of the fairies. Most likely they will, but this village can be used for some kind of story. I know it won't be a comfort, but it's something. You really have a talent for building!