Never met your online BFF but want to? Share your story with us here for a chance to win an all-expenses paid, meet up with your BFF IRL.
The Sims 4 will be FREE to download across PC/Mac & Consoles on October 18! More info here: here
September 23rd- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Old characters vs New characters

124...Next

Comments

• Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,280 Member
    None
    I don't remember pre-made Sims, but ones I made have come out of the game and gained a life of their own. I know them, could remake them in new Sims games, and add new ones.

For the record, there are some pre-made Sims I can't stand. I could smoke them all and start over without missing any of them.
  • sunnycakessunnycakes Posts: 19 New Member
    Both
    I like both, I have only played 3 and 4 but some of the families from 3 are nice. I don't like a lot of the basegame families from 4 but I like the pack ones, I think the most iconic pack sim is Judith Ward, I can't think of a more iconic pack sim. Bella Goth is more iconic but she is from the basegame. Although Judith Ward and Bella Goth are sims, not families despite Bella Goth coming in a family, and Judith Ward is simply a standalone sim. I got a little off-topic, but the point is that I like both old sims families and newer ones. Newer since the oldest families in The Sims 4 are from when the game first came out in 2014.
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 423 Member
    None
    I'm very extreme on the other end when it comes to playing with Sims. Not only do I make my own Sims, they're the only Sims I play as and I play as the same guys across all Sims games I've played.
    A1hnP0t.png