Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When townies attack

2...Next

Comments

• ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Bess's investment scams opportunities...

Bess was found face down in a pool fully surrounded by a high fence in my sim world. A police spokesman said the case went cold when they couldn't narrow the pool of suspects down any further than "literally everybody in the solar system."
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Last night I started and completed both Deviance aspirations (Public Enemy, Chief of Mischief) with "help" from the Windenburg Brawlers.

Passed on these in the past, but when everyone despises you these aspirations become so much easier.
    The cake is a lie
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Windenburg has a random NPC role called "Brawler" - They start fights with active sims. It's one of the neighbourhood quirks, like the unique greetings (cheek kissing etc). I think it uses similar code to the fighting sims you see when on patrol as a police office in Detective career, except they attack your sims instead of other sims in the neighbourhood.

IL has unique things too, like neighbours bringing you food or putting out fires. StrangerVille has the infected sims and SIBs (Sims in Black).

I like these details because it adds a little uniqueness to the sims in the world, in addition as to the uniqueness of architecture, terrain and weather.

EL has special roles added to premades which you can add to any sim via cheats (or get added to randoms if that sim dies). Bess's investment scams opportunities, Knox's green crusade etc.

In my case it was one of my own Sims (a kid) who attacked my hero in a viscious way, so the kid was not a brawler. But is was in connection to the life sized chessgame with livwe pieces near the library

• PriestessDreadfulPriestessDreadful Posts: 284 Member
    My Sim got attacked/chased around by a dog (the lot I was playing was a dog hangout so that strays just come in whenever they like).

It was hysterical.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Whaaaat? This is the second post I've read this week that is moving this pack from don't want to almost gotta have. Now I'm wondering which of my sims could become a Master Brawler ;)
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    JustMeAlb wrote: »
    Last night I started and completed both Deviance aspirations (Public Enemy, Chief of Mischief) with "help" from the Windenburg Brawlers.

Passed on these in the past, but when everyone despises you these aspirations become so much easier.

These aspirations are much easier if one creates an infamous club.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,967 Member
    edited May 2021
    I’ve had the pack since the beginning too, and never noticed fighting. Maybe I have too many packs, and too many of my own people in the game.