Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do You Have Access To The Sims 2?

124...Next

Comments

• GothicKing13GothicKing13 Posts: 47 Member
    No but I'd like to.
    Hmm, thanks for the advice... I'll have to hope I still have them in storage first. They should be.
    With every deed, you are sowing a seed... though, the harvest you may not see
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Yes
    Yes & I love it!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    I did, but it wasn't until it was too late that I realized I had purchased a PC that did not have a disk drive. And unfortunately, disk-driveless PCs are getting more and more common.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Yes
    cody6268 wrote: »
    I did, but it wasn't until it was too late that I realized I had purchased a PC that did not have a disk drive. And unfortunately, disk-driveless PCs are getting more and more common.

@cody6268 have you thought of an external drive? You can purchase an external CD DVD drive from Amazon for around $16.
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    No but I'd like to.
    @ClarionOfJoy When was it that you were able to get them to give you the origin version? I have heard about them doing this a lot but my understanding is that they stopped it for good several years ago. Was this within the past year or two, or farther back? I would absolutely try this if I thought there was any chance of it. I still have all my disks.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    Yes
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    @ClarionOfJoy When was it that you were able to get them to give you the origin version? I have heard about them doing this a lot but my understanding is that they stopped it for good several years ago. Was this within the past year or two, or farther back? I would absolutely try this if I thought there was any chance of it. I still have all my disks.

I got the TS2 UC from Origin during the time it was being offered. I got the My Sims from Origin about a year and a half ago. If you have the disks and serial numbers for your copy of TS2, you can try. I hear that occasionally you can still get the Origin version - it depends on the customer service person you get and how you explain it to them (your disks won't work anymore on your computer).