Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List Your Pack Ideas Here!

Comments

• Options
    hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    I would love a singing pack!! Especially since there's already a Music Lover trait, a music writing aspiration, and multiple instruments and microphones, also karaoke. It would work well with Get Famous, so your sim(s) can be famous singers, or it could be used alone to just get an audience. Maybe an active open-mic/coffee shop comedy/singing career would be nice! THE SIMS 4: SING ON! GAME PACK COMING SOON! lol
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • Options
    talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    I really would like to see a Romance based pack! It could have a lot more interactions for our Sims to do, such as more types of kissing, cuddling in bed, slow dancing, carrying a lover bridal style, and others as well! I feel like more romance interactions are needed since there aren't that many. And the objects could all have a romance theme too, such as some objects being covered in hearts or something. I think that would be cute!
  • Options
    EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited May 2021
    TwinkiesLA wrote: »
    @EliteGirl A werewolves pack without farming :o, it is true that it is in many games. I still want to build farmhouses tho :D. I would love a superhero/villians pack! We need a new lifestate!

Thanks for understanding. But Preteens are the only life stage that isn’t in the game ,I do like the concepts of white water rafting, zip-lining and kayaking as well as boating, and a Greece inspired world. I also would like pottery. Pottery's not in "The Sims 4". I also would like for Sims to be able to do bonfires in the game outside the homes whenever they want to.

I also want many of the Urbz sim interactions back. As I mentioned before, I would like to see more interactions with my sims like the ones in "The Urbz: Sims In The City" available for all sims and for all the "The Sims 4" game owners. Such as Back Slap Buzz, Euro Kiss, Fake Punch, Game On, Head Butt, Rap, Knuckle Up, Panhandle. I would also like to see Air Guitar, Artsy Dance, Blow Flame, Bust A Move and compare Phones. And Vogue would be cool. Just a suggestion.
    I would like to see the mean interactions as well, such as "Deafen" and "Firecracker Dance" as well. And the "Skate Trick", too!
    Post edited by EliteGirl on
  • Options
    And I want to see an anime-style world, with different types of clothing for men such as male clothing similar to what Roy and Marth wore in Super Smash Brothers Melee with the plated armour, capes and boots and Link from "Legend Of Zelda" with the different tunics, tights and hats. And the female clothing can be like Samus Aran's blue tight outfit and the different dresses that Princess Zelda wore from Legend Of Zelda". And females can dress like the "Tales Of Symphonia" characters Presea Combatir, Raine Sage, and Colette Brunel as well as be able to dress up like Sheena Fujibayashi from "Tales Of Symphonia". And females can have the option to be able to dress up as Muffy and Celia from "Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life". I think it would be fun and interesting to have an anime style world.
  • Options
    BOli5541BOli5541 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to see a pack that involves some sort of like treehouse living type of thing!! Or even just the ability to build treehouses and hangout in them too. Something along those lines I guess!!
  • Options
    TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    edited May 2021
    @hymnhehim That is a really cool idea :).

@EliteGirl A Greek inspired world would be epic! So would pottery! Maybe there could be a play on mythology and there could be a god lifestate :D. I also believe that we should have the Urbz interactions back :). An anime styled world would be so cool as well and the clothing would be awesome! You have really good ideas!

@BOli5541 Treehouses would be so fun to play with and create! I love build mode and I would enjoy making treehouses.

@talongirl6 I am against poses but there aren't good romance actions currently. I would totally get this pack!
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
  • Options
    james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member

Back to the Past (expansion pack)
    There would be 30 sims in Pleasantview and the gameplay would be upgrade without the traits. (it would be limited to that world)
    It would also include 3 likes and 3 dislike for your relationships.
    Zodiac signs
    Grocery store
    landline phones
    Newspaper and computers to get jobs
    Aspirations would be from Sims 2
    Different Sims and new story
    Sims 2 type of Drama
    Baby changing table
    Toddlers-Wobbly Wabbit Head
    Child-LemonStand
    Teen- Special pranks
    Young Adult-slow dance
    Adult-Bingo
    Elders- canes and bingo game
    The link to discuss that https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/comment/17889152#Comment_17889152
  • Options
    JesterdemonixJesterdemonix Posts: 1 New Member
    I think it would be neat if we had a sort of... crime pack, if that makes sense? Of course it would have to be within the realm of the game's ratings, but playing a comical burglar or even just having real consequences for kleptomania would be nice- I do so miss police from the sims 3 as well as curfews for teenagers. Maybe it could be like the paranormal stuff pack, but focused on a sillier, playable version of the criminal career.
  • Options
    Jesterdemonix, I did suggest a superhero/supervillain expansion pack.
  • Options
    @james64468 I love all of those ideas :)! The lemonade stand and the slow dance are my favorites.

@Jesterdemonix A crime pack would be cool! I would probably play the crime career all the time. Get to Work does comes with police/detectives and Parenthood comes with curfew so it would be an interesting way to tie the packs together :).

@EliteGirl I really liked your idea for a superhero pack :).
    source.gif

• Options
    Huskymomma777Huskymomma777 Posts: 1 New Member
    well I have had a few ideas for some new things

* Pastel kit - for those who love being so Kawaii! like pastel clothes, furniture, pet clothes and collars, etc.
    * sparkly stuff - not sure if it should be a kit or expansion pack. up to you guys.

also I would like to hear music from past Sims games like sims 2 and 3. there was this one R&B song that I really liked. it was also it was very nice to slow dance to with another sim. this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20uxSE6aD4s
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    @Huskymomma777 A pastel kit would be so cool! A sparkly kit would be amazing as well (I don't know why I jumped to kits :D, maybe it is because we need more :)). I also kind of need sparkly CAS or Build Mode so it would work as a stuff pack :)! They need to bring slow dancing back! I loved it!
    source.gif

• Options
    edited May 2021
    well I have had a few ideas for some new things

* Pastel kit - for those who love being so Kawaii! like pastel clothes, furniture, pet clothes and collars, etc.
    * sparkly stuff - not sure if it should be a kit or expansion pack. up to you guys.

also I would like to hear music from past Sims games like sims 2 and 3. there was this one R&B song that I really liked. it was also it was very nice to slow dance to with another sim. this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20uxSE6aD4s

I think we could have BOTH pastel AND sparkly stuff. Sparkly clothes and pastel clothing as well as pastel furniture and sparkly furniture all in ONE stuff or game pack. Maybe call it “The Sims 4: Colorful World”.

I agree with you about having pastel and sparkly stuff, Huskymomma.
  • Options
    @EliteGirl Sims 4 Colorful World would be so awesome! I love the idea of combining the two!
    source.gif

• Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    I would love a pack dedicated to music festivals, as well as one inspired by the Wizard of Oz.
  • Options
    @SimDork23 Music Festivals would be awesome! We could even choose what music they would play. Also, forming bands could easily fit in :). The Wizard of Oz pack would also be great! I would love to see Glinda and Elphaba as premades.
    source.gif

• Options
    @TwinkiesLA Yes, they could have country music festivals, pop festivals, rock, etc.! :) And I agree. Plus, I think that Oz would be such a beautiful world to have in the game, lol.
  • Options
    @SimDork23 I just pictured a country music festival in sims :D. That would be some sight!
    source.gif

• Options
    Crazy_baby_xoCrazy_baby_xo Posts: 1 New Member
    Is it just me who wants there to be a pets pack,like with more animals for example:rabbits as pets turtles,snakes,ferrets,axolotles and ect
  • Options
    TwinkiesLA wrote: »
    @SimDork23 I just pictured a country music festival in sims :D. That would be some sight!

Haha, it really would be!
  • Options
    @Crazy_baby_xo You aren't the only one :). I was hoping more animals would come with the farming expansion (if we get one).

@SimDork23 My sims would be the ones at the snack stands with earplugs because the music is too loud :D.
    source.gif

• Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    Sims 4 Underwater Exploration

• Explore Underwater Caves
    • Collect Different Kinds of Sea Life
    • Engage with Sharks and Whales
    • Deep Water Exploration
    • Excavation Sites
    • Explore Hidden Coves
    • Help Regrow Coral

Mermaid Addition
    • Call On Underwater Sea Creatures
    • Lure Sails-men
    • Mermaid Finder Career
    • Attract Fish for Lifetime Points
    • Sea Craft Skill: Craft Furniture Out of Seashells or Other findings (combined with Eco Lifestyle machines)
    • Harvest Mermadic Kelp
    • Moon Spot to Host Mermaid Gathering
  • Options
    LouciferLoucifer Posts: 199 Member
    Any GP that does not break the game with the pre-update or cause ton of bugs for the next year till some techie gets into the code and fixes it
    When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
    Thomas Jefferson (3rd US President)
  • Options
    @TwinkiesLA Meanwhile, my sims are the ones lining up early to be front row, haha! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    HimRumi wrote: »
    Sims 4 Underwater Exploration

• Explore Underwater Caves
    • Collect Different Kinds of Sea Life
    • Engage with Sharks and Whales
    • Deep Water Exploration
    • Excavation Sites
    • Explore Hidden Coves
    • Help Regrow Coral

Mermaid Addition
    • Call On Underwater Sea Creatures
    • Lure Sails-men
    • Mermaid Finder Career
    • Attract Fish for Lifetime Points
    • Sea Craft Skill: Craft Furniture Out of Seashells or Other findings (combined with Eco Lifestyle machines)
    • Harvest Mermadic Kelp
    • Moon Spot to Host Mermaid Gathering

No offense, I think that what you are suggesting should be added as a patch for Island Living instead of being a separate expansion pack. Just my opinion, though. Since Island Living already has mermaids.