Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is this right? Looks like a major typo in Lifestyle Traits coding

ravynwolvfravynwolvf Posts: 1,073 Member
edited May 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Every lifestyle trait has this for ages: (adrenaline seeker for instance)
<I c="TraitStatistic" i="statistic" m="statistics.trait_statistic" n="traitStatistic_Lifestyles_AdrenalineSeeker" s="248838">
<L n="ages">
<E>TEEN</E>
<E>YOUNGADULT</E>
<E />
<E>ELDER</E>

Usually there should be a <E>ADULT</E> line where the <E /> is now. I know there have been some problems with lifestyles; workaholic drives me crazy. Not sure if it's related, but can't see how it couldn't cause problems for adult sims.

Comments

• kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    edited May 2021
    I just checked my extracted XMLs, and it's definitely missing.
    Looks like a bug to me, alright
    wJbomAo.png
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited May 2021
    So what does this mean? Are you saying Adult Sims can’t be assigned this trait or something?
    Post edited by Chazzzy on
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    So does this mean? Are you saying Adult Sims can’t be assigned this trait or something?

Certainly seems that way.
    wJbomAo.png
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    you should report it on ea bug forum
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • ravynwolvfravynwolvf Posts: 1,073 Member

Just did, thanks. I WAS kind of crazy to think the info would get from here to someone who needed to know it. This forum is where information and ideas go to die. o:)
    ravynwolvf wrote: »

Just did, thanks. I WAS kind of crazy to think the info would get from here to someone who needed to know it. This forum is where information and ideas go to die. o:)

I know, right?
    Your other option is to message a guru... on... twitter.... wait, no, that only works if you're a Game Changer, how silly of me!
    wJbomAo.png
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    kwanzaabot wrote: »
    ravynwolvf wrote: »

I know, right?
    Your other option is to message a guru... on... twitter.... wait, no, that only works if you're a Game Changer, how silly of me!

It did work.... on the past...Guess it is over now XD XD. Only Game Changers left haha