Sul sul Simmers!
What's this? 🤔 - Could it really be ... yes, I'm positive ... it's FRIDAY!
Hard to believe but another week is gone - and it was an eventful week again.
- Tuesday was patch day!! If you want to check out the patch notes, just click here!
- Also on Tuesday, there was an Inside Maxis Livestream. You can rewatch it here. If you want to read the 411 Recap, you can do so here.
- You may have also noticed that we have a new forum category called "Inside Maxis & Livestreams" where you will find all the discussions and posts about livestreams from now on!
Alrighty, it's time to jump into today's picks.
*Love is in the air* This amazing screenshot by @kokoro80 can be found here.
And these are this week's highlights:
- Let's kick things off with a gameplay thread (you know I like those!). @magic_cat_tree asks "How do you like to play?" and we'd love to hear about your specific playstyles!
- Ah, who doesn't like holidays? And as we know, they are a big part of The Sims 4, too! So, why don't you tell us "Which custom holidays of yours reflect your culture?" Join @FatTribble23's conversation and tell us about your holidays in-game!
- I know, I know, self-advertisement isn't great ... but I thought this thread might be something you would enjoy: hop onto my "Family fun - an appreciation thread" and share your favourite Sims family - in whichever form that may be!
- After all the gameplay stuff, we need some building action in here, too! I thought @Neashaleigh's thread "Neashaleigh/Riverleigh's builds" has amazing creations that I think you will appreciate just as much!
- And this one is for our Sims 2 players! We all know about the aspirations and definitely feel that some are more interesting than others. So, join @Logicallyironic and "Rank the aspirations!" (ngl, it's a toughie)
Have fun checking out these discussions - I really hope you like them!
As always, should you have any recommendations, please send them my way!
And now that we are all in the weekend mood: have an awesim weekend and happy Simming!