Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Req: New lot type "club hangout" or "club house" & 2 locations 4 Get Together Clubs

I've really been playing a lot of aspects of the Sims 4 since covid's kept me at home (aka been able to explore more aspects of the game I never used before) and I was shocked to find that clubs can't gather at club houses or even generic lots (where I could make a club house). I was also surprised to find you can only select one lot type (if you specify that way) for them to visit - for example IF you created a "club house" lot you could select it AND another lot type (like a park).

More than anything though after all this time the expansion has been out I'm just shocked this simply lot type has not been added and requesting the team to do so please!

Maybe not just a club house lot (no build requirements) but also a country club lot too that requires some basic activities (1 bar/coffee, hobbie furniture like chess table, ect?) Like I'd love to have a chess club that could gather in...the chess club room.

Or heck an AV room for highschool students like in stranger things, ect ect. Honestly a "club house lot" for clubs would make a huge difference in the type of clubs you could create or at least where they can gather more realistically.