Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition Please Sign - The Sims 3 Expansion Sales & More!

Summerbear5Summerbear5 Posts: 643 Member
edited January 2022 in The Sims 3 General Discussion
So this is going to be my formal petition for a 75% sale on Origin (not Steam) for ALL The Sims 3 Base, Expansions, Stuff Packs, SimPoints, & Store Content. Also a petition for The Sims 3 Ultimate Collection to be available on Origin for around $60 or so including all Expansions and Stuff Packs. I mean the game is 11 years old and still selling $19.99 each expansion. I do appreciate the recent sale on Origin/Steam but still Stuff Packs were $14.99 while expansions were $9.99. I would have taken advantage of this said sale on Steam however you can no longer obtain the registration codes for redeeming on Origin and registering on TheSims3.com website (this was EA's preference and Steam cannot give out the codes on request).

I know myself and tons of fellow Simmers would take advantage of a Sims 3 Ultimate Collection...Having everything in one place with 1 download/install for everything would just be a dream come true.
I know TheSims3.com website is no longer managed especially the store content...I believe these items should be one sale permanently. I'm not saying everything should be free but some of the Store items like Lucky Palms is $24.50 which is kind of ridiculous for as I stated an 11 year old game and an unmanaged Sim Store Page.

If you agree please sign in your reply...or if you have anything else to add please do. Let's blow this post up and get the SimGurus to pass this higher up the chain and hopefully make this happen!

Simmer,
Summerbear5
angrycat.gif
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top