Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sailor Moon RPG?

SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
I fully expect a multitude of crickets here, but... does anyone play, or have an interest in playing, the Sailor Moon RPG by Mark MacKinnon? I've had the rule book for over twenty years and still haven't found anyone to play with. =(
This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Mooooon Tiarrrraaaaaa ELIMINATION!!!

lol had to. I used to get off work from the night shift and watch that on early-morning TV before going to bed.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member

lol had to. I used to get off work from the night shift and watch that on early-morning TV before going to bed.

Nice to meet another moonie here. =)
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    SailorCeti wrote: »

Nice to meet another moonie here. =)

I'm not sure if I really qualify as that, but I do have a couple of original-series セーラームーン manga in my bookshelf, in Japanese. Not sure I would know how to RPG it, and can't see myself being a Sailor Scout but it's fun to have diverse interests. I used to laugh at the "In the name of the Moon, I'll PUNISH YOU!"

LOL did she mean bury me until I confessed?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg