Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Graduation Photos

I've had University since it pretty much came out and just realized that they take graduation photos if you attend the ceremony. I love this!!

PD8xDH1.png
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    I love this little detail. I always hang the pic on the way beside their diploma...makes sense to do it this way.

I wish that something like this could be implemented for other important milestones, such as the birth of a sim, or when they age up. Sort of like school picture day. Child and teen sims could get their pictures taken on the first day of grade or high school.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    I love this little detail. I always hang the pic on the way beside their diploma...makes sense to do it this way.

I wish that something like this could be implemented for other important milestones, such as the birth of a sim, or when they age up. Sort of like school picture day. Child and teen sims could get their pictures taken on the first day of grade or high school.

I agree and like I get we have the birth certificate but what about photos of the baby once the delivery done and what not. Yes I agree they could most definitely use this type of feature more!
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    I've had University since it pretty much came out and just realized that they take graduation photos if you attend the ceremony. I love this!!

PD8xDH1.png

Awesome. How do you attend the ceremony? I think I have missed out on those until now.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    @Atreya33 you get a pop up the day after they graduate to attend or not attend and they go off to one of the campus rabbitholes.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    OK. I sometimes click those notifications away too fast. I will see if I can attend the graduation next time because I like the idea of having a graduation portrait.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I didn't bother going to it once because it said you don't need to, then I discovered they don't get the awesome picture so I always make sure they attend now.

Be prepared for any guys to be wearing high heels with their robes though :D kinda spoils any screenshots you want to take outside the rabbithole, unless your guy actually likes wearing them.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited April 2021
    I just had my first sim graduate too, and I thought it was so nice we got a picture and a diploma to hang up too. I took some of my own pictures of her with her sister and her daughter to commemorate the event as well :)

f7fzCPr.png
    y7meG33.png