Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next occult coming up...?

iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
By the speculation by other simmers the next occult will be either fairies or werewolves. If it is not another occult then what do you think it may be? I’m really excited for the next pack!!
Origin ID: iamoz96
Enjoy my creations! :)
Post edited by EA_Lanna on

Comments

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Much as I would love either Faeries or Werewolves, I think the next pack is going to be either something that expands Schools (mostly High School) or full-on Generations (probably with a different name, like Life Cycles or Growing Up so they have some wiggle room for the stuff they don't include)

Either that or Farming.

Now, that said, I could see Werewolves included in either a Teen/School pack (Teen Wolf) or a Farming Pack (Which is one of two ways I'll actually care about a farming pack, the other being horses.)
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I'm team fairies, didn't particularly care for werewolves in past games they're my second least favourite occult just above aliens they don't interest me
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited April 2021
    I would love werewolves, but I am trying not to get my hopes up. I am just looking forward to finding out more.
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    I am not against any occult added to the game, but personally I will stick to vampires. Besides, due to poor taste (No, I'm not apologizing) we are much more likely to get...I dunno, baby stuff kit or something. There is a chance of a surprise of course, but let's be real - when it comes to Sims, hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • magic_cat_treemagic_cat_tree Posts: 292 Member
    I'm team fairies! And if this pack were to happen, I would love more beautiful, magical-looking locations, like the place through the Glimmerbrook portal (but an actual world, where you can live!) a hazy, ethereal plane like that would be so cool <3
    Drummer in Seize The Day
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,941 Member
    edited April 2021
    This is my occult order from most important to least important but still I want it all:

1.Dragons
    proper big rideable fire breathing beasts that hatch from egg and all
    more like ts1 than ts3 if small but id like ts4 to be more fabulous and make big dragon too cause why the heck not
    2. Werewolves
    I already have sims that have to turn into werewolves for my story
    though I really hope they come properly spoopy cause I have fear they make them too toddler
    3. Playable grim reaper/more grim thingies
    well it was in a poll and i liked the idea so it'd be cool if we had like graveyards and underworld kinda world and our sim could be grim reaper or go to underworld when they die or whatever you know stuff like that
    + also id really like if making a baby with grim reaper gave ''grims baby'' trait so my Nervous Subject could follow his fathers footsteps ;)
    maybe it would make it easier to become the grim reaper or something

aand yep improvements to ghosts cause they're really hard to save from game culling them immediately and its just not all that spoopy to break toilets i need more spoopy ghost things to do
    4. Fairies
    I also have sim that might enjoy being a fairy
    but also I'm not that into it for the fear they exclude their dark side possibilities cause well idk... I'm just more into dark fantasy though id really love world where your sims could live inside trees or such

as for other occults I think vacation packs could add some fun ''smaller'' side occult if we had more ancient locations to them
    like labyrinth monsters or kraken or pit beast or mummies or.... you get the idea

aaand improvements to existing occults always wanted :sweat_smile:

i feel like fairies or werewolves are most likely to actually be next occult though
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    I'm thinking it's either werewolf or fairies.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    I'm thinking its fairies. I cant think what kind of world only available to werewolves the team could come up with. Ang ideas? Plus simguru ninja was quick to clarify he hasnt been hinting to werewolves probably to manage expectations. The occult that makes the most sense to be coming is fairies.
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    A rural or rustic theme could work for either of fairies or werewolves, But I think fairies have more 'wiggle room' to fit other themes too, and I could see them being in a pack that was somewhere between the Eco and City packs in the design of any new zone it added - urban fairies. They'd fit there just as easily as they would in a series of hidden zones found through trees like the one in Willow Creek.

Dragons would have scaling issues and seems too far off scope of Sims.

If they put the were-creatures in another Japan like setting they could include a number of animals in a rustic environment. Mostly foxes and cats though.
    I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Oh I doubt our next pack will be occult related. (Would be nice though) Its about time for a new EP, and I dont like occults shoehorned into an EP unless the pack is strictly occult related. I could go for either Faires or Werewolves!
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    I’m fine with either werewolves or fairy’s. However I would like them to add a skill tree to aliens & mermaids or at least add underwater content. “Plant sims” also need a rework. Eco living was a missed opportunity
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I had a dream last night about a future occult pack. It was a pack where your sims went to this remote island for a summer camp. And then, they discovered that there were evil Cat People on the island (like Khajit in Elder Scrolls). But they were demonic and at war with Dog People (Werewolves). It was a strange dream.

Maybe my dream will predict the future :D Maybe not.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    honestly as a player i hope not the more important thing should be cars and more content to create nice sims house the only way i would not mind those would be if they add toggles to turn them off in game and even if i get the pack it will mostly be for the buy build content and not the lifestate
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    If we get a body hair update, it'll be Werewolves.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • BewitchingSashaBewitchingSasha Posts: 63 Member
    Maybe werewolves, even tho a world only for certain sims sounds more like fairies. I don't think they will release a supernatural pack after Paranormal but it would be awesome! 😄 Maybe bands (better be an expansion pack) or something teen related?
  • robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    I'm hoping for werewolves. Fairies are great, but I never played them in TS3 and I cannot imagine that I would play them much now.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Well I haven't recently seen any new hints of Fairies; however, I have seen & read some new hints of Werewolves. The moon picture, body hair, lunar calandar & a new dark world. So who knows. Personally, I want Genies, Fairies & Werewolves, so any of the three will be appreciated. Also, when they are finally made, I know they will be better than the Sims 3 version.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    iamoz96 wrote: »
    By the speculation by other simmers the next occult will be either fairies or werewolves. If it is not another occult then what do you think it may be? I’m really excited for the next pack!!

Fairies.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,957 Member
    If it is an occult, I think that werewolves will come first.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    As long as it isn't zombies, i'll be happy with it.
  • GreenTurtleGreenTurtle Posts: 153 Member
    If it's werewolves, maybe the reason they're updating the hair swatches is because there's a wolf form that's tied to hair color. That would explain why we didn't get any crazy colors, because purple wolves maybe weren't a priority? And if I'm being honest, the new swatches would make sense as animal fur. The browns are more muted and one of the blondes reminded me of a golden retriever.

Also, if they're working on body hair, I'm not sure the current swatches would go well with the new skin tones, but the new colors definitely would!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    Maybe we'll get Yeti, a real one, not a sim dressed in a costume. The new white hair swatch would make great Yeti hair swatch.
  • DemongradDemongrad Posts: 44 Member
    I want a cult GP :D
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Demongrad wrote: »
    I want a cult GP :D

Haha we got strangerville and the cult of the Mother.