Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

University Issue!

Is it possible to delete a sims university history using cheats? So it will be like they never attended university? I want to play with the Pleasant household that came with the Discover University pack but the game has already graduated them while I was playing other families and I would very much like to play them through the courses that were originally set up for them.

I'm not sure I've explained my problem well but I appreciate any help. Thank you in advance for any replies.

Comments

• GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    I read that the following cheat can do this:
    traits.remove_trait trait_University_ArtHistoryDegreeBA

Replacing Art History with whatever degree you want to delete. I haven't tested it myself though. I hope it works, please let me know!
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I read that the following cheat can do this:
    traits.remove_trait trait_University_ArtHistoryDegreeBA

Replacing Art History with whatever degree you want to delete. I haven't tested it myself though. I hope it works, please let me know!

Thank you so much. I will definitely give this a try.
  • tx631292tx631292 Posts: 18 Member
    super
  • BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 336 Member
    You can just replace them if you haven't done anything else with them.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    You can just replace them if you haven't done anything else with them.
    This is what I would do if I hadn’t played them. On a PC just delete the Pleasants in your game and open a new game upload the Pleasants to your library and download them into your old game.
    I couldn’t fix the issue as it turned out that the game had autonomously graduated the sims but also did not give them any degrees. It basically registered them as completing the courses but they had nothing to show for it and also I couldn’t enroll them for any new courses. I gave up and got them jobs instead. The Sims 4 is quite frustrating at times.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I ran into this issue with Julia. I deleted the one in game that graduated and downloaded another one from the gallery. I believe she was already freshly enrolled upon download.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    I ran into this issue with Julia. I deleted the one in game that graduated and downloaded another one from the gallery. I believe she was already freshly enrolled upon download.

I thought about replacing them but I play a large rotational save and I didn’t want friendships to be broken. It’s okay I’ve adjusted my plans for them and probably all the other university premades as well.