Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What packs are you expecting?

2...Next

Comments

• TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Fairies gp.
    Greek islands and hotels expansion.
    Medieval expansion.
  • ghamrick75ghamrick75 Posts: 134 Member
    edited April 2021
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    Greek islands and hotels expansion.
    Medieval expansion.

don't get my hopes up on those two, especially the Greek islands after playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey. :D

though I am not sure Fairies gp would interest me. Though this is largely after seeing how hit and miss the other occult types have been in the game.
    (hashtag MermaidsAndAliensShouldHaveHadSkillTrees)

As for what packs that I am "expecting" or at least hoping for...
    • I'd not be surprised at some sort of hotel / resort expansion pack. (and though the Greek Island idea would great, not getting my hopes up.)
    • a full blown Amusement Park / State Fair expansion pack or game pack
    • some more destination worlds (because they are badly needed)
    • a Carnival game pack, thinking a mix of Brazilian Carnival, Mexico's Day of the Dead, and Mardi Gras in New Orleans nature, though I doubt the Sim devs would dare to give us that. That's right, I am daring you, Sims Devs. Especially you, SimGuruNinja. :D
    • a farming pack of some sort that will disappoint me because it doesn't give us the ability to create vinyards in it.
    Origin ID: ghamrick75
    (I'm been redoing my gallery stuff so bear with me. FYI: I never use CC on my gallery builds. I rarely use MOO.) I am usually more pleased with my room builds than my lot builds.

“I have never met such weird yet serious and earnest people.” ― Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums
  • renamed250420211402renamed250420211402 Posts: 13 New Member
    some more destination worlds (because they are badly needed)
    >
    > * a Carnival game pack, thinking a mix of Brazilian Carnival, Mexico's Day of the Dead, and Mardi Gras in New Orleans nature, though I doubt the Sim devs would dare to give us that. That's right, I am daring you, Sims Devs. Especially you, SimGuruNinja. :D
    >
    > * a farming pack of some sort that will disappoint me because it doesn't give us the ability to create vinyards in it.

Your carnival idea is fantastic.
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,420 Member

Well, since it is all speculation anyway... I think we get a game pack with fairies or werewolves this summer. They will be tied to their own world. I think we get a romance themed world in an EP for November. And I think we get 3 kits -- Probably one with bedroom furniture, one with swimsuits or sleepwear, and one with an instant pot/ slow cooker. And that's about it. I am thinking it is a famine, not a feast, for the remainder of the year. I hope that I am wrong. lol
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    I'm expecting a pack that expands on School/the school years. Whether that's part of a Generations Expansion pack or a companion Game Pack to Parenthood that focuses on Children/Teens, I don't have a feeling (and either would work fine for me)

I'm also expecting at least one occult this year, either in a dedicated Game Pack (Yay!) or tucked into a larger pack (meh...) Getting both Werewolves and Faeries is probably too much to hope for.

I think we'll also see one "wild card" pack that will spur complaints about "Nobody asked for this" even in the face of a half dozen threads geeking out about it.

I think we'll see 3 or 4 more kits. I'd like to see more, but there are only 8 months left in the year, and if the previous two years schedules hold, we've got at least 3 larger packs coming (2 expansion, 1 game)
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Well I want Generations, Romance, Cars, High School, Bands and Shopping Mall so the retail can be finally fixed and fun to play so it wont be any of those. Maybe a third pack about picking about trash?
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    My guess will be a Fairy Pack for June & a Werewolf Pack for November. Generations may come around September.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,950 Member
    edited April 2021
    There hints are always so vague, I never know what really to expect, but here are some things I want:

For base game:

Real babies
    Eyelashes
    Body hair
    Children being able to play together, tag, jacks, marbles, etc.
    CARS

EP’s:

FARMING with reproducing animals for eggs, meat, wool etc. ( not taking a person slot) and large world. And new crops, corn, hay, wheat, orange tree.

Generations... lots of stuff for teens, children, toddlers, real babies and elders.

Medieval pack. CAS items, build items world

Future Pack... I want a physics astronomy active career with workplace. Small microscopes, telescopes, Sim like Robots, some alien worlds.

High school, and elementary schools, Day Cares actively attended.

Cruise vacation be able to do things on the ship, stay in a cabin, gambling, bars, banquet room to eat, pool, children, teen and adult and elder activities. A show room to watch performances. A few worlds to dock at.

Theme parks, Zoo’s , and Carnivals

CARS if not in base game, if in base game, mechanic shop lot with mechanic skil, Gas station with minimart and car wash. Teaching teens to drive, garages

GP’s:

Hotels

Romance weddings, honeymoons, wedding CAS bachelorette parties etc. lot of romance interactions picnics, bear rug interactions, footsies in restaurants, snuggling and spooning in bed, slow dancing etc.

Horses

Small animals rabbits, parrot, love birds, budgies, tarantulas, lizards, snakes, etc. and stuff for a pet store, including cases where you can sell dogs and cats ( I think it was sims 2 where they had pets stores ).... I really missed that aspect in cats and dogs. It could combine well with those who have get to work. I like the inter connectivity in packs.

Hair dresser/ tatoo / Manicurist / Esthetician businesses.

Bands and Concerts (not rabbit hole )

I wouldn’t mind seeing active careers with active work places as GP’s since they are so fleshed out. Modeling, real estate, etc.

Occults. fairies, werewolves

More packs like Jungle adventure, but different places with different activities.

Hobbies

Stuff packs and kits:

More cars/SUV’s/Trucks/motorcycles

small animals if they don’t come in a GP

Goth clothes

Stuff for real babies

Kitchen gadgets: juicer, electric fry pan ( great for university), air fryer, toaster ( for eggo’s, toast and pop tarts ). toaster oven for cinnamon bread etc.pressure cooker. Etc.

Activities for children......toddlers, and teens. things like skateboarding, riding bikes, sidewalk skating, surf boarding, pool slides, diving boards, water polo, diving for objects, sleep overs, pillow fights, family volleyball, mitt and ball clutter and being able to play catch with them. Clutter football and being able to toss back and forth. Baby dolls clutter and to play with, little stuffed animal to play with. Rag dolls to play with. Hot wheels and race track, hopscotch, 4 square.

Men’s clothes

Bedroom sets

Living room sets

Bathroom sets

More kitchen sets

Bathing suits

Sleep wear

Lots of teen, children, toddler and baby packs of clothes.

Elder clothes

Hairstyles/beards

Hobbies

• DemongradDemongrad Posts: 44 Member
    1. Bands, popstars, musicians
    2. Generations
    3. Modeling
    4. Country inspired theme (not very excited about farming - we already have a pretty decent gardening system. They can't bring THAT much new content beside farm animals. A GP should be enough)
    5. A futur pack like in TS3.
    6. A past pack unlike TS3.
    7. Romance/attraction/turn ons/turn offs
    8. Some new occults (Werewolves could be cool, zombies too but not that annoying as in TS3)
    9. Call me weird, but I liked Strangerville. I won't be against one or two packs in that style, as long as they come with some cool BB like Strangerville.
    10. Maybe it's a strange idea, but I would be happy to have some kind of a "City Living II" EP with a European inspired world. Yes, we have Windenburg but here in Berlin no one can afford a private House XD.
    11. OMG how could I forget? HOBBIES! With a random hobby enthusiasm system like in TS2.
    12. More vacation worlds like Snowy Escape and less "wannabe" vacation worlds like Island Living.
  • AntwerpoAntwerpo Posts: 90 Member
    - The Formula 1 pack with cars
    - The Hotels pack
    - Tony Hawk pack
    - The Africa pack
    - The Saturday Night Fever pack
    - The Westworld Pack (based on the movie not the series)
  • magic_cat_treemagic_cat_tree Posts: 292 Member
    I’m so happy to see so many people mentioning the farming pack because I’m a mad nature-lover and would be super happy if EA made a “countryside living” pack, as somebody mentioned.

If it were up to me, we’d get a cottagecore pack :#o:)
    Drummer in Seize The Day
  • ghamrick75ghamrick75 Posts: 134 Member
    Antwerpo wrote: »
    -
    - The Westworld Pack (based on the movie not the series)
    Why not include stuff from both the movie and the series?
    Origin ID: ghamrick75
    (I'm been redoing my gallery stuff so bear with me. FYI: I never use CC on my gallery builds. I rarely use MOO.) I am usually more pleased with my room builds than my lot builds.

“I have never met such weird yet serious and earnest people.” ― Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 711 Member
    Honestly, not expecting any packs. I'm open to see what they come up with now that the fan favorites are released by now. Seasons, University, Pets, etc.
  • MElleSimsMElleSims Posts: 77 Member
    I'm expecting Generations at this point, since they did make sure to point out parenthood isn't generations. It was my favorite ts3 expansion so I would be really glad to see it as well. I would also suggest looking at past surveys, often they're not very reflective of what will actually be in the game but sometimes, surprisingly, they are . This is just wishful thinking but I would love a waterpark EP/GP. And another popular wish that I think might come to the game is a romance EP/GP. Thoughts?