Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Evergreen Harbor families barging in.

I've had this happen in both Grim's Quarry and Conifer Station now where the premades who live in the neighborhoods will just barge right into your house and treat it like home, and you can't "Send Everyone Home" because for whatever reason the game is not treating them as visitors. I've had it happen with saves in Grim's Quarry where the Harrises will do this, and in Conifer Station where the Tinkers will do this. I've seen others posting on reddit that the same thing has happened to them in Port Promise with the Greenburgs. This is a pretty pervasive bug that can really only be stopped by locking your doors to everyone but your active household, which is annoying when you want to have actual visitors like dates. Any others experiencing this issue?

Comments

• figgyfiggy Posts: 179 Member
    It happens to me too. But not with EL but with a family I had in Newcrest and now in San Myshuno. There is random visitors my sims are not even acquaintances with, just hanging out in my house and pretending like it's not a big deal. I am not sure what's going on. I have no lot traits set that would do this. Also I live in one of the apartments, and the direct neighbors always knock and wait, but some others just barge in uninvited.
    simming since 2000┃origin: daFigg ┃radiohead-head, potterhead, doodie-head
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    figgy wrote: »
    It happens to me too. But not with EL but with a family I had in Newcrest and now in San Myshuno. There is random visitors my sims are not even acquaintances with, just hanging out in my house and pretending like it's not a big deal. I am not sure what's going on. I have no lot traits set that would do this. Also I live in one of the apartments, and the direct neighbors always knock and wait, but some others just barge in uninvited.

That's interesting then. That means it might not specifically be tied to Eco Living.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    figgy wrote: »

That's interesting then. That means it might not specifically be tied to Eco Living.

You could try the support page to see if it is a common problem or if they can help: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en