Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Red Lights, Stop Signs...

So... a certain song has kinda taken over the world (can’t think of the name of it for the life of me /s) and it got me thinking.

Now it’s no secret that high school or any pack to do with the teenage life state is highly requested. And this connection could’ve been rehashed and gone over hundreds of times. But while I was listening to the song in question, I realized how significant getting your license is for many teenagers across the world. It led me to think that perhaps if a high school pack or a generations pack were to come out for the Sims, it might make a plum load of sense to do a big update or have the big feature be driving.

If they were to do it via an update, cars would be added to the base game, but if you installed the high school or generations pack, older Sims could teach younger Sims how to drive and the more practice they do, the more likely they are to get their license.

It would also be cute if they added new sentiments for the sim who taught, or some sort of system where if sim is in the place were they practiced, listening to a song that played while they were learning, or with the sim that taught them, they’d remember that experience— both positively or negatively.

Unfortunately for the Sims team, a big part of that young driving experience comes with adventures to amusement parks, shopping centers, water parks, concerts and road trips— but I think including cool places for Sims to travel that haven’t really been done in past entries would do a lot to really make the Sims 4 shine in it’s last few years as the new entry of the franchise.
Check out BTS and ATEEZ!

Comments

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited April 2021
    @AteezinWonderland

I would love to have places like that that my teen sims could go to and hang around at with other teens. As it is my teens usually hang around at each other’s houses or a night club occasionally, park or arcade ( the arcade is marked as a park). And a movie theatre I have. Recently I have downloaded some malls and fixed up a bit to send them to, but I play rotationally so there are a couple new malls they haven’t been to yet. I do wish we could have lots that were marked for a few different lot types at a time.

I think we should be able to have open food places at things like parks, retail, etc.
  • AteezinWonderlandAteezinWonderland Posts: 96 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    @AteezinWonderland

I would love to have places like that that my teen sims could go to and hang around at with other teens. As it is my teens usually hang around at each other’s houses or a night club occasionally, park or arcade ( the arcade is marked as a park). And a movie theatre I have. Recently I have downloaded some malls and fixed up a bit to send them to, but I play rotationally so there are a couple new malls they haven’t been to yet. I do wish we could have lots that were marked for a few different lot types at a time.

I think we should be able to have open food places at things like parks, retail, etc.

That sounds awesome!!! I do wish they had more hang out locations and functional hybrid lots. I think the Sims is missing those. We still don’t have tattoo parlors :(

Unpopular opinion: I am not for a farming pack, but I would gladly shell out the full ep money if I meant getting stuff for fairgrounds (booths, Ferris wheel, roller coasters). I really want more stuff for my Sims to do.
    Check out BTS and ATEEZ!