Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny moments

Comments

• Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    @mightysprite Haha wow I had no idea! I had to go check because I have voting disabled and I often just cheat NAPs on and off with the mailbox. But you were right. That's hilarious.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    MkinsMkins Posts: 79 Member
    I wanted to try the new death by rabbit for fun and tested it on my Sim right when Morgyn was walking by and Guidry had just shown up along with my Sim's BFF Kayla. I quickly added Morgyn to my family so I could see my Sim die without the game ending and noticed he had Necrocall so I used it on my Sim and then added her back and removed Morgyn from my family. Poor Guidry never turned pink again, he was blue for days but I was laughing too hard at the rabbit death to realize I had traumatized 3 Sims in the process lol
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    edited March 2022
    Mkins wrote: »
    I wanted to try the new death by rabbit for fun and tested it on my Sim right when Morgyn was walking by and Guidry had just shown up along with my Sim's BFF Kayla. I quickly added Morgyn to my family so I could see my Sim die without the game ending and noticed he had Necrocall so I used it on my Sim and then added her back and removed Morgyn from my family. Poor Guidry never turned pink again, he was blue for days but I was laughing too hard at the rabbit death to realize I had traumatized 3 Sims in the process lol

Death by rabbit?! That makes me think of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. (I'd put a link to the film clip, but it might be a bit too gory for the forum).
    Please explain how it happens. 😆🤣
  • Options
    MkinsMkins Posts: 79 Member

Death by rabbit?! That makes me think of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. (I'd put a link to the film clip, but it might be a bit too gory for the forum).
    Please explain how it happens. 😆🤣

Your Sim kind of backs away from the rabbit and then a fight cloud forms and you see them trying to free themselves from it and then they are lying dead on the ground lol
  • Options
    One of my merpeople is away studying at Britechester. He was out for a swim in the little pond/canal area there and I was surprised to discover he could summon an Azure Dolphin right amongst the reeds...... sure.... there are dolphins living in the Britechester pondways...

ugYftp9.png
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    Are those flowers scary?

06-Scary-flowers.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    i don't have a pic but a few days ago i decied to try something differnt with my legacy and have the family meet the heirs fiancee. it went horriblly wrong instead of writing about a happy wedding i had to write a my dad stole my girlfriend and now shes my step mom post.

Haha! That is funny! ;)

it was .i had to start my legacy over again aprently if your dad steals and marries your girl they weren't quite engaged you can split yourself so you live on your own and with your mom . and then the dad who caused all the drama suddenly thought pants were obsolte. but dum.
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,929 Member
    Swimming birds ?

swimming-birds.png
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    Are those flowers scary?

06-Scary-flowers.jpg

Awww that is such a real toddler moment. It's really adorable how little children can be frightened or delighted by the most unexpected things.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    One of my merpeople is away studying at Britechester. He was out for a swim in the little pond/canal area there and I was surprised to discover he could summon an Azure Dolphin right amongst the reeds...... sure.... there are dolphins living in the Britechester pondways...

ugYftp9.png

A sim can swim at Britechester? I thought swimming was allowed only at Sulani. Dolphins are cool! I remember seeing them from my ship out in the western Pacific, and flying fish by the ship's bow wave.
  • Options
    @Oldeseadogge Yes! I have sent quite a few mersims off to University and at both Britechester and Foxbury they frequently autonomously run off and dive in. I probably would never have realized if not for the autonomous desires of mersims.

Meanwhile, Kayleigh and Jacob decided to go off for a romantic woodsy vacation together to celebrate when the youngest of their children went off to college. But their oldest daughter Erin showed up crashing their date, in a towel... like "HEY guys whatcha doin?! Ooh Mom I see you made marshmallow squares. Don't mind if I do..."

Zaige1M.png
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    Olivia is rather understandably caught off guard by the appearance of Abraham Lincoln in Newcrest.
    rMf9DFI.png
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    My detective Sim went to investigate a crime scene and when it loaded, her assistants instantly decided to tend the household's gardens, perfectly in sync.

Zuke04I.png
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    That's not a smart place to be Hilda...
    0800d3a5c89b4e69532ee748612aabfa7f80c22a.png
    Hilda! You're going to be roasted alive! Get out!
    4c4219b679aa20131112117ee578cfcba98d93c9.png
    Oh...she's fine.
    37dc12bb584d656ab01ef8d515ddcf32f7fa1390.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Tadeo enjoyed the recent Humour and Hijinks festival so much that he went to it twice.
    FPNwEoM.png
    He does enjoy his own company.

NB: This was a completely random occurrence, I was playing as another sim at the time (who made friends with both Tadeos).
    Was actually surprised at Tadeo's presence there at all as
    1) He's a loner and usually gets grumpy as heck if I make him go out anywhere.
    2) He doesn't like mischief... but both versions of him joined the prank team? (Another mischief hating sim of mine also showed up and also joined the prank team. What's going on there?)

Am now tempted to do an experiment to see how many versions of the same sim I can get to randomly appear in the same place at the same time (without using any force or group settings).

• Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    edited April 2022
    I wonder how Lloyd Eldridge will react when he discovers his wife, Marcia, and son, Jamie, have morphed into a single Sim.
    4ZDc2RR.png
    Jamie has become a Spellcaster, but that doesn't explain this madcap mashup...or does it? ;)
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member

I am laughing out loud !!!
  • Options
    DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    381161-FA-A5-B4-484-C-A15-D-F0-F61-A1-ADEC1.jpg
    I never game him this outfit…
  • Options

I still can't believe this happened at random, but two of my sims were jamming on the instruments and no sooner had they got onstage when their doubles came to join them! (Both sets are from completely separate households).
    03p2rbE.png

Leoni: "I can't believe she wore exactly the same outfit as me. And do you hear how she's playing? Boo! Do some rehearsals!"
    ZIL9Np4.png

Norrell: "Okay, this has got to stop."
    Norrell: "What are you pointing the finger at me for? YOU are the one who keeps showing up in MY space."
    0TT2cXd.png

Um, Tadeo, since you have the clumsy trait, I'm not sure doing a painting on the top floor of the art centre in high heels is a good idea. (Many of my sims love high heels but it's not Tadeo's style at all. Not sure why the game gave him that outfit).
    6Ryfkyh.png?1

Another amusing random moment. After the Strange-Quest family collectively extinguished the fire, the two sisters shared simultaneous grumpy movements, as did the two brothers, which I found fitting as both pairs are twins.
    OjZWAcH.png
  • Options
    Boondoggle1960Boondoggle1960 Posts: 18 Member
    When my Sim is struck by lightning always makes me laugh!
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    'Hey, Sim Gurus. How big did you want the telescope?'
    'YES.'
    7e40d145c6d1fdf1e65a4cfcba4c6eeac59bb12a.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    Not exactly what I had in mind when I said "make a snowpal together"...

504-Bury-Derrik.jpg

(The guy in the red shirt isn't even part of the group, but apparently he thought it looked like fun.)
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    Wow, townie fashion, you have really outdone yourself...

K8oidX9.png
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    In one save my merman has now phoned his neighbours twice concerning a sim named Zachary (I can't remember the surname). The first was to ask if he should ask him out (I picked no because I want him to stay single for now), the second was to inform them that he and Zachary didn't work out. (Um, I thought I'd picked no?)

I checked in Ikkanu's relationship box; he has never met the person he was phoning about.
    (He is in regular contact with the Spirit Realm so maybe Zachary is a ghost? Or perhaps living on a haunted island has driven Ikkanu mad and he's seeing an imaginary neighbour. Wouldn't have thought the remote location would affect him that way, he's a paranoid loner who hates strangers!)
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited July 2022
    Millennials are SOOOOO lazy! :D:D:D

YiFqbIn.png
    FuhQVMk.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights