Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition to have Sims 1 & 2 on Origin

13...Next

Comments

• MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    I never played Sims 2. My younger sister did, and she has the discs, but I doubt she has a computer lying around that will run them. Then again, knowing her, she might.

I don't, though. I'll sign.

-MoonlightGraham
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • plantghostplantghost Posts: 25 Member
    Idk if EA gained all the rights to the first Sims game when they absorbed Maxis because of their history of buying Maxis after The Sims, dissolving it completely and then bringing it back (before The Sims 3 I think?? Timeline could very well be off) but that would be so cool! The Sims 2 is more or less playable with some adjustments on my modern computer, but The Sims definitely needs a bit of work put into it to run on modern computers, especially higher end ones. It would be mega cool for a franchise anniversary to see them do some minor optimizations to those two games and re-release them for nostalgia's sake. Like, maybe make them free so they don't need to do too much to make sure it works for everyone, but release them nonetheless 😅
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I would sign no problem, but I bet EA is perfectly well aware that the fanbase wants everything that happened before Sims4 to be supported and available, and lack of awareness on their part of that desire, is not the problem, therefore making them more aware, will have no impact.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • johnny33johnny33 Posts: 91 Member
    I actually have the Sims 2 collection on origin but have a Mac so I can't play it. And the Sims 2 Super Collection from the Mac app store doesn't have all the expansions sadly.

Johnny33
  • D4RKPH0BIAD4RKPH0BIA Posts: 1 New Member
    I love the sims 1 and 2 and i wish younger people could experience what we did. I also really want to play it.
  • leeahtortillaleeahtortilla Posts: 7 New Member
    Yes! Bring the sims 2 and 1 on origin!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top