Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First time world builder

Hello everyone, I was wondering are there any good beginner world builder tutorials. I want to try my hand at one. Thanks.
:) Smile!

Comments

• flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    look into the CAW FAQs thread at the top of the Sims 3 game tools forum as well it is an older thread but still has good information in it
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @Puddinroy
    YouTube is a great place to find CAW tutorials
    edited April 2021
    flstrider wrote: »
    look into the CAW FAQs thread at the top of the Sims 3 game tools forum as well it is an older thread but still has good information in it

Unfortunately a lot of the links on many of the older forum discussions no longer work, often because they link to the old sims forum that no longer exists.
  • flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    Damienf519 wrote: »
    flstrider wrote: »

Unfortunately a lot of the links on many of the older forum discussions no longer work, often because they link to the old sims forum that no longer exists.

yes it is true that there are some links in that thread which no longer work but do not dismiss the entire thread there are still some great tutorials, tips and materials available in that FAQs thread. @Puddinroy take your time to look at as many different sources as possible.
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @flstrider: Thanks

@Damienf519: Thanks

@KatyFernlily: Thanks

Going to look at the tutorials later! :)

I already have an idea for the world. An alien world! :)

@Puddinroy
    Cool! I'm looking forward to seeing it!
  • VincentTVincentT Posts: 90 Member
    Here is another beginner's guide: https://nornities.tumblr.com/post/185960700931/caw-for-absolute-beginners-a-guide-it-took
    @VincentT: Thanks for the link.

@all: Sorry I've been here lately. Just been busy with real life and other things. :)