Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Worst Wait Time I Ever Had With Dine Out

The family left around eight and probably would have starved to death if I didn't get impatient and leave. How long was I there? Eight in the morning to three in the evening. There were waiters bring food to empty tables, the chef keep starting into the pot and doing pointless idol animations. Why is it that even when my sims are the first and only sims there they will end up getting their food after everyone else?

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I have a downloaded restaurant where my sims do not get served, in fact they do not even get seated. Everybody gets seated and gets food, except my sims. I have tried directing them to the seats, but for some reason they don't seat and they don't get served food. I really like the restaurant, but I'll have to re-build it because it simply doesn't work the way it is now.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    One of the EA restaurants is always a disaster for me. It is the one with Bovine in the name. My Sims never get served because their food gets constantly dropped on the floor. I just had to quit using it.