Sul sul Simmers!
I can't believe it - it's Friday again, already! It only feels like yesterday that I shared the last Friday Highlights!
How are you all doing? I hope you have a really nice and relaxed weekend ahead of you!
This week, the second Laundry List went live - click here
to check it out!
Now, let's get into today's highlights!
You can find this super adorable screenshot by @Hearts4u here! (I feel you, buddy! Zzzzz)
And these are today's picks:
- When I play Sims 4, I really like to pay attention to the little things (which is why it takes me foreeeeeeever to create a Sim or build something!). Are you also "Loving the little details in this game!"? Then jump into @GalacticGal's thread and share your favourite tidbits!
- Let's stay with "little things that make this game great" for a while! @filipomel wants to know more about your "Favourite minor hobbies" in the game and why you like them. I like writing in my journal in real life so I guess it's only fair that I like doing the same in-game ...
- Okay, I have to admit, I'm a bit of a history nerd. I love all things 'old' that have a story to tell. So, it's pretty self-explanatory why @Tenchigirl15's thread "Tenchigirl's Vintage replica home kits showcase" caught my eye - I just LOVE these creations and I'm sure you'll like them too!
- And, of course, I haven't forgotten about our Sims 3 players! I figured, as we had talked about the little things we like about TS4, it's only fair if we do the same for TS3, right? So, why don't you check out @texxx78's thread and share your "Wow" details?
- Mmh, I guess you're spotting a bit of a pattern in today's highlights but we may as well cover The Sims 2, too, right!? @MariLx asks "What's your favourite TS2 feature?" And I think that a great topic to chat about.
Enjoy checking out these discussions! I really hope you like them!
And, as always, should you have any recommendations, please send them my way!
And now that we are all in the weekend mood: have an awesim weekend and happy Simming!