Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 broken lol

My build and buy menus are gone and also I can't change the colours of clothes in case. I don't know if it's a mod or anything. It's annoying and I don't know how to fix it lol. Please help

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Coucou660 wrote: »
    My build and buy menus are gone and also I can't change the colours of clothes in case. I don't know if it's a mod or anything. It's annoying and I don't know how to fix it lol. Please help

Repair your Game
    1. Cut and paste your Mods folder to your desktop
    2. Delete any files in the cache folder
    3. Delete the localthumbcache.package file
    4. In Origin right-click on your Sims 4 game and choose repair game from the drop-down menu
    5. Without adding the Mods folder back, check and see if your game is working normally. Don't save when you exit or you will end up with bald and naked sims :)

If this did not fix your game, try resetting the game
    1. Cut and paste the Tray, Saves, Recorded Videos, and Sceenshots folders to your desktop (along with your Mods folder)
    2. Delete The Sims 4 Folder
    3. Open the game and see if it is working normally. If it is, you may safely cut and paste everything over to the new Sims 4 folder that was created when you opened the game. If it dis not fix the problem, you should seek help here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en

Once you have established that the game is not the problem you can start dealing with your Mods and CC. Check here to see if you have any out-of-date/broken and also find helpful troubleshooting tips. Mods: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/988166/broken-updated-mods-cc-bunkbeds-patch-mar-21/p1
  • Coucou660Coucou660 Posts: 21 Member
    Coucou660 wrote: »

Sorry for the inconvenience, it was that hair slider mod thing for some reason, even though for me it doesn't affect b&b or cas so i didn't think about it at first :D