Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Won’t You Be My Neighbor Mafia - Mafia Wins

MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
edited April 2021 in Off Topic Chat
I’m not theming this one. Here’s the set up: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Won't_You_Be_My_Neighbor?
It’s a 5 player set up. In it, everyone will have a pm with each other player. Talking in the main thread isn’t allowed after the game starts, other than to vote.
Players:
Dekay 1 - Endgamed - MG
Dekay 2 - Endgamed - Jester
Dekay 3 - Modkilled - Survivor
Dekay 4 - Replaced by Dekay 5 - Endgamed - VT
Pandora - Endgamed - VT
Bella - Elimed day 1 - VT
Nush - Killed night 1 - VT
Song - Elimed day 2 - VT

Replacements:
Post edited by Mouselline on

Comments

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I love this setup, but I can't play cause I've been sick. Have fun guys. (Can I be added to chats to spectate though?)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I love this setup, but I can't play cause I've been sick. Have fun guys. (Can I be added to chats to spectate though?)

Yes u can. Hope you feel better!
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Sorry, I don’t think I can play this game. Stuff is happening irl and I think I need a break from the stress for a week or so. I’ll be watching though!
    they/he
    xSongx wrote: »
    Sorry, I don’t think I can play this game. Stuff is happening irl and I think I need a break from the stress for a week or so. I’ll be watching though!

Alrighty. @Dekay @icmnfrsh @Pandorrax4 @Keyenpeydee @xstxrrysequence @Broncos4life @bellagorilla @Nushnushganay @LeFrenchyFry
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I don't know whether I'd rather play, or spectate that one. If you have trouble getting enough players, I'll play. If you have no such trouble, I'd like to spectate along with Rose.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I'll play. Make me DeKay 1, DeKay 2, DeKay 3, and DeKay 4. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I don't know whether I'd rather play, or spectate that one. If you have trouble getting enough players, I'll play. If you have no such trouble, I'd like to spectate along with Rose.

Alrighty I will alert u if we need more players.
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    I can play! I won't be 100% active as I'm prepping my final presentations for my courses. I will try my hardest!
    Right so we have 5 players but 4 of them are Dekay, so I’d like 3 more if possible.
    edited April 2021
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Right so we have 5 players but 4 of them are Dekay, so I’d like 3 more if possible.

I don't think it's happening. Not sure why magically everyone has something up except for me. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

I don't think it's happening. Not sure why magically everyone has something up except for me. 😂

Yea i figured since we got 6 players plus a replacement last game that it’d be fine but no one is showing up lol. If we don’t get players by tomorrow night we might just be taking a break till school ends or something for mafia

Yea i figured since we got 6 players plus a replacement last game that it’d be fine but no one is showing up lol. If we don’t get players by tomorrow night we might just be taking a break till school ends or something for mafia

When does school end again? XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

Varies per player because of the college students I think, but I think for the most part everyone ends sometime between end of April and end of May. I end mid-May but I can play during my school year so if for people become available before then I could.
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

I have a few more weeks. End of April for me
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Ah okay. It's so funny cuz end of school for my country is like Nov. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

Mine ends next week and my new semester starts beginning of May.
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »

That’s quick
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »

That’s quick

It is but that is because I do mine online (even pre-current world) so I only do a couple of courses each semester. XD
    I’m postponing the game. No one can play right now. Guess we need a month or so off mafia or something. As soon as at least 5 people are able to play then I can host the game again.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    School here ends the middle of June. I think that stinks. When I was growing up it was always by the end of May. Spending half of June still in school and then they make them go back in mid-August, isn't much of a break.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I’m postponing the game. No one can play right now. Guess we need a month or so off mafia or something. As soon as at least 5 people are able to play then I can host the game again.

When you get enough, just shoot me a tag on discord! :)
    School here ends the middle of June. I think that stinks. When I was growing up it was always by the end of May. Spending half of June still in school and then they make them go back in mid-August, isn't much of a break.

Our kids end middle/end of June but they dont go back until beginning of September so they at least get the whole August. I never understood the whole get out June either. They should get the whole summer!
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Oops, I missed your tag :sweat_smile: I should be able to play, once you have enough people :)
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Alright so Dekay can play, Pandora can play, Bella can play, and if Nush is willing to play then we only need one player. Bella, do you know if Frenchy’s busy?
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Alright so Dekay can play, Pandora can play, Bella can play, and if Nush is willing to play then we only need one player. Bella, do you know if Frenchy’s busy?

Uhhh, no I don't know?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!