Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone had their child cheat through university classes?

Just wondering how did it go.
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    I've been tempted but couldn't get up the nerve. 😄 I'd like to know the outcome also.
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    I'm confused. Children can't go to university.
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
    I just assumed she meant a sim eligible to attend Uni.
  • iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
    No I haven’t and I believe I wouldn’t take the chance of getting caught. Although you’re always free to try yourself!
    Origin ID: iamoz96
    Enjoy my creations! :)
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    I've been tempted but couldn't get up the nerve. 😄 I'd like to know the outcome also.

Me too.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 435 Member
    You'd think cheating would be a boon in the Villainy degree.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    edited April 2021
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    Just wondering how did it go.

I cheat degrees because my experience is that my sims die of starvation unless I give them immortality or buy reward traits like Never Weary and Steel Bladder. As much as I enjoy putting sims through things to help them grow. When I went to college I didn't starve myself during the 4 years I was there. I still had a social life. I was able to spend time with my husband who I was dating at the time. I didn't suffer sleep deprivation because all I did was go to classes and study. Which for my sims it seemed I had to do just for them to pass. Seriously my sim died of starvation while attending university because eating something when they could be doing a presentation or whatever task they needed to do for class was detrimental to their grades. It's not like I had mods installed to make it more difficult to get a degree.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Sighhhhhhh looks like I'm going to take one for the team.
    2llotup.jpg
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,070 Member
    I haven’t cheated but I will use the shift click and cheat need option to keep their needs high so they can do homework and complete their presentations if required.
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Brd709 wrote: »
    I haven’t cheated but I will use the shift click and cheat need option to keep their needs high so they can do homework and complete their presentations if required.

I've done that especially in a big household. Sometimes my game will lag and it leads to needs getting behind so sometimes our little buddies need help
    2llotup.jpg
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    I haven't .... yet. I want to work on a storyline where a sim does so poorly in college that he gets kicked out. then has to live on the street and make his way up from nothing and become a kingpin. >:):D
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    edited April 2021
    I haven't .... yet. I want to work on a storyline where a sim does so poorly in college that he gets kicked out. then has to live on the street and make his way up from nothing

I did that in Sims 2 once, with Lilith Pleasant. She was upset for a long time about getting kicked out and would randomly stop what she was doing and complain. Then other Sims started gossiping about her getting expelled and it damaged some of her relationships. Even when she was an old lady, it still occasionally came up in conversation and would make her mad.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,070 Member
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    Brd709 wrote: »

I've done that especially in a big household. Sometimes my game will lag and it leads to needs getting behind so sometimes our little buddies need help

I found out once I started using the cheat need option, I started getting addicted to it. If I couldn’t take care of all their needs manually once 6am hit I would do cheat need.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    No, I downloaded a mod so that only Sims with high Mischief skills autonomously cheat. I don’t usually do much with that skill so it sort of just prevents cheating in general.

I rather enjoy the grind of getting my Sims through University.
    I'll try it when I play tonight. After saving right before. 😄.
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    I'll try it when I play tonight. After saving right before. 😄.

:D

Saving your game before attempting something new.... a well seasoned Sims player, indeed you are. *snicker snicker*
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I once had a sim plagiarize a term paper and they got caught. I won't be doing that again. But no, I haven't clicked on the cheat on tests option when they have exams. I should try it on the Pleasant sister who is taking villainy in college if I ever start a new save, (which I may have to do with all of the crashes recently), as I changed her major in my current save
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    My Orange Gen from the NSB challenge cheated a lot through university, even on exams. IIRC they were threatened with a failing grade if they continued to cheat, to which I promptly stopped all cheating because I got scared lol
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
    So my sim cheated on her very last exam. Nothing happened. She had an A+ average heading into the final so that could have made a difference. Or she could have just gotten away with it.

YGiW8dX.png