Fresh off the press - the April 13 Laundry List! Click here
to find out more!
April 16 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here
Sul sul Simmers! It's awesim to see that so many of you are starting new and interesting discussions! But please make sure that you do so in the right forum section. Thank you! 🙂
Return to top
- Ability to choose rail coloring and bed design separately
- Give single beds the option to become bunk beds for more design options (instead of just the bottom bunk having the most custom options)
- Ability to place more underneath the bed with only the top bunk without having to use the move objects cheat
New age up option - Pre-Teen
- Percussion instruments such as drums, can have a mischief option "scare with marching band symbols"
- More strings (Viola, Cello, Bass, maybe an electric violin)
- Woodwinds (Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Bassoon, Saxophone, etc)
- Brass (trumpet, tuba, etc)
- Middle School
- Ability to learn more skills such as: cooking, painting (new easel), etc
- Clothing and hair options can be new or have the ability to mix and match both child and teen clothing/hair options that are age appropriate
- Can baby-sit younger siblings as long as there is an adult sim in the household (getting them food and such)
Relationship reactions for family members entering a romantic relationship:
- With twins the first born can use an "I am older than you" line in a fight
- With triplets the first born can use the line for the other two while the second born can only use it for the third born
- Ability to confront bullies of their siblings in a "Only I can mess with them" reaction - rabbit hole chance that could end up with the older sibling getting into trouble.
- An "I don't like them" reactions for sims that have direct opposite traits of the sim their family member has entered a relationship with (such as good vs evil)
- An "I don't approve" reaction for sims with the snob trait if their loved one enters a relationship with another sim that would be considered poor or of a lower status.
- Just a general unhappy reaction for self-absorbed sims since it means attention is being taken away from them
- Happy reactions if the traits are similar like a good sim approving of another good sim
New trait ideas
- Loner: No social decay
- Bookworm: gain fun from writing books
- Genius: Sims can skip a grade level (children can do high school work, high school kids can "graduate" early and get a job as if they were a young adult).
- Gloomy: if they have a cat/dog lover trait they have less gloomy moments if they have a furry friend
- Self Absorbed: Ability as a mean option to attempt to sabotage any event (birthdays, weddings, club gatherings, etc) that are not centered around them.
- Fish Lover - Want as many aquariums as possible, aquariums add a mood boost for sims with the trait, may become distressed if they eat fish.
- Holiday Enthusiast - love any and all holidays and will enter one of the positive "very" emotions if the holiday is successful and "very sad" if not.
BabyBunBunOfDoom on Origin