Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No rental lots Batuu

VageniusVagenius Posts: 487 Member
edited April 2021 in General Mods Discussion
I recently decided to buy all the ep's and gp's for TS4 and update my game finally after a year. I updated all my mods (which I don't have a ton of but I do have a lot of cc.) Anyways I can't vacation in Batuu because it says the world is unusable because there are no rental units left. It's obviously one of my mods because I also have the game dl'd on my other pc with no mods or cc and it works fine. I took out all the mods that cannot be named here (adult mods) and still have the problem. I had littlemssams holiday home mod and I took that out as well. I don't have any other venue changing mods either. Is there any other mods anyone knows of that could be causing the problem? I still have a few script mods in my game and before I go and try and take out all my cc (which I really hate doing because I have like 40gb of it) if there is any that anyone knows specifically that cause this problem please let me know.

I also noticed a few of my lots changed lot types as well. A few houses I was building before I updated went from being residential to being restaurant etc, basically anything but residential.

Edit: Just wanted to add that it's only in Batuu. I can vacation in Granite Falls, Selvador and Mt. Komorebi. Also that I started a fresh new save in case mine is corrupt and still the problem persists.