Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else having problems with the cupcake factory?

As the title says. Recently, whenever my Sims use the cupcake factory, it seems to throw up a Last Exception (I have MCCC). It’s happened a couple of times now. It’s not a huge issue as I can obviously manage fine without the cupcake factory, but it’s still annoying.
Has anyone else had issues with it? I’m not sure how long it’s been going on for exactly, as I’ve played in other saves where they don’t have the cupcake factory in the household and I’ve not had any Last Exceptions.

Comments

• Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    I have never used that thing because it's so big, but I'll give your thread a bump since you never got a response.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Actually it’s fine now. I never figured out what was causing the problem. It could’ve been an outdated mod that I’ve since updated, but I don’t know for sure.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    I have never used that thing because it's so big, but I'll give your thread a bump since you never got a response.
    I feel the same the machine is too big. Why don’t we have mini versions of these big items? 😫😫😫.
    Actually it’s fine now. I never figured out what was causing the problem. It could’ve been an outdated mod that I’ve since updated, but I don’t know for sure.
    Glad you got it fixed 😎. As I don’t use the enormous cupcake thing I wouldn’t know how to help.

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Gonna have to hop into game and see. I've actually used that big honking thing in a bakery a sim ran but haven't been back in forever, so time to see what happens.
    5vJrxmT.png