Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Diving lots as Stuff Pack? My concept...

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
edited April 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Requeriment: The Sims 4 - Island Living EP, much like My First Pet with Cats & Dogs

New lot type: scuba diving lot, for the first time buildable without mods or tutorials

New trait: love to swim

New skill: scuba diving

New build mode tool: natural ponds

New gameplay: scuba diving, including pearl catch, exploration, treasure coffins, mermaids encounters and shark attacks

New death: death by shark attack and death by lack of oxygen

New items: underwater items decoration (dedicated build mode section, including rocks, shells, algae, coral and other ruins and shipwreck-like items), outdoor activities like scuba diving set, buyable buoy and others. Also clutter and related decoration items.

New transportation item: kayak (1 Sim and 2 Sims capacity)

Game update: swimming lots will replace the rabbit holes buoys, while the diving lots will be designed by players like Lilsimse, Plumbella and others.

Each world will have at least one new scuba diving lot placed in the lake or ocean, while Sulani (Island Living world) will have three.

Sims can reach these lots in the ocean/lake if they haves a water transportation item like the Aqua Zip. While the diving lots placed on land, it will have a dock and a buoy by default as requeriment.

Would you buy a scuba diving dedicated pack?

Diving lots as Stuff Pack? My concept... 9 votes

Yes
77%
lisamwittKulthero777annaliese39SERVERFRAamaniaaaDragonmasterleoMak27 7 votes
No
22%
PlayerSinger2010Sims_all_day 2 votes

Comments

• lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    Yes
    The biodome in Sims 2 for the console was my favorite lot, and I've been dying underwater livable lots since I switched to PC.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Yes
    Also, a new hidden Ocean lot for Mermaids. :)