The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finding university classmates

How do you find DU students faster with the same degree as you? Also, why don't we have a filter for that in GT's club system? -.-

Comments

• AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    I always have to create classmates myself...
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,836 Member
    When they go to class, you can choose the option "socialize with classmates" for some or all of the time you're there. Your grade will drop a bit since you aren't taking notes, but you'll meet other students with the same degree.
    If you don't like that idea you can go to a university student hangout lot and the uni festivals and you'll meet a lot of other students, and then you can "ask about degree" to see what degree they're in.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,939 Member
    ^ that

but also just have to mention how perfectly ops profile pic and comment go together :lol: its like the sim is searching for some university buddies but grumpy cause cant find any
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • thatpinkcoconutthatpinkcoconut Posts: 187 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    ^ that

but also just have to mention how perfectly ops profile pic and comment go together :lol: its like the sim is searching for some university buddies but grumpy cause cant find any

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣