Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S3 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @romagi1, Wow, perfect simversions of Kenny and Dolly, they look just like their younger selves, lol. And I absolutely love all of their outfits. Awesome job!!!
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

@romagi1 , you managed to capture Kenny (Rogers) and Dolly (Parton) so well Rox. Pretty cool outfits too. Well done! :D
  • Options
    LOULIGHTFOOT1976LOULIGHTFOOT1976 Posts: 160 Member
    romagi ur a diamond love em
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Thanks so much @masajo, @Sandraelle and @soocoolsim!

They were fun to make @LOULIGHTFOOT1976! Thanks for buying the hair! Enjoy them!
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Awesome work on those Sim-a-Likes, dear @romagi1 <3
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Wonderful Kenny and Dolly, @romagi1! They're perfect! :smiley:

Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited April 2021
    Hi. So sorry if I'm in the wrong spot, made a post asking for someone to make me a sim and someone told me to come here. I'm looking for someone to make a TS3 sim version of American Idol Hunter Metts. I understand from above that y'all don't use CC but I have some I can always add to the sim later.

Traits: Computer whiz, natural born performer, perfectionist, shy, virtuoso or over-emotional? (Trying to pick traits that fit lol)
    Favorites: Red, indie music, hamburger?
    Lifetime Wish: Vocal Legend
    Zodiac: I have no idea lol

Y'all can just Google for pics... there's plenty lol! Y'all could even listen to one of his performances while creating the sim.

If I'm in the wrong spot just point me in the right direction? Was kinda confused where to request.

..... definitely not going crazy fangirl typing this.... :lol::love:

Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @rubyskywalker Hi! You're in the right place! :smiley: You're cracking me up! It's *important* to have the people in our game that we fangirl over. I mean, if we don't, are we really living?! :lol:
    I've added your request to our Open Request list. If you have any questions please let me know. :)

SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited April 2021
    Here ya go!

Sim/Household Request Form
    Username: If you mean TS3 Username, DollyGizzy, otherwise let me know
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Human.
    Skin color: Light? (I think?)
    Hair color: Reddish blonde is how I see it, not sure though?
    Traits: Computer Whiz, Over-Emotional, Perfectionist, Natural Born Performer, Shy
    Favorites: Indie ~ Hamburgers (Most guys like hamburgers right?) ~ Red
    Sign:
    Lifetime Wish: Vocal Legend
    Name desired (optional): (Do I really need to? Ok. :smirk: ) Hunter Metts
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: Pets, Seasons, Ambitions, University Life, Supernatural, World Adventures, Island Paradise, Showtime, Late Night, Generations, Movie Stuff, Outdoor Living, 70s 80s 90s, Fast Lane, Town Life, High-End Loft,
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?: I'm unsure what that is so yes I guess.
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: Jet Set, Date Night and Fashionable Fitness set.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: Don't have any.
    Link to reference pics (optional): (Forewarning: :love::blush::smirk: fangirling again)
    https://www.google.com/search?q=hunter+metts&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjC8ejBy6LwAhXMKM0KHaBxBqkQ_AUICCgD&biw=601&bih=776

Communication may be required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond!
    Additional instructions?

Oh, and here's a little something in case y'all don't really know who it is...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=32PJn3QIZlc
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @xnicholas12, I have your traditional home for the pre-made Bunch Family ready - Cloverdale Ridge.

I placed it on one of the Summer Hill Court lots in Sunset Valley that overlooks the ocean. As you requested, there are 6 bedrooms and 5-1/2 baths. The two girls and the nursery are downstairs along with the master. I did Lisa and Darlene's bedrooms in purples since that is their favorite color. Lisa has her own bath and Darlene shares a jack and jill bathroom with the nursery. I put the two boys upstairs near the gameroom, each has their own bath. I did Ethan's room in his favorite color of blue and Arlo got a sports themed room since he's athletic and into the outdoors.

The main areas are pretty open with a separate living room with a fireplace and a family room off the kitchen.

There should be lots to keep them occupied outside with a pool, a slip and slide, a covered hot tub with an outdoor fireplace, a playground, and a koi pond with bridge that leads over to the trampoline. I added a few bikes to the 3-car garage. There is no home gym, but there is room in the garage if you want to add a treadmill or weights.

Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Stunning new build @Sandraelle, very beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Beautiful build inside and out @Sandraelle . So much thought and time into making this a perfect home for the Bunches and other sim families. Love the koi pond and bridge area. And of course your amazing interior design. Well done!
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Rats, soocoolsim stole my fav spot! LOL Yep, I too love the pond with the bridge over it. Secluded, natural and peaceful, a perfect spot to read and enjoy the out of doors! And the view in the green bathroom, can you tell I'm in the mood for calm and peaceful! :)
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Gorgeous home, dear @Sandraelle <3
  • Options
    Clovendale Ridge is so charming, @Sandraelle! I love the layout. My fave decor piece is the houndstooth chairs. So cute! :)

SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    masajo wrote: »
    Stunning new build @Sandraelle, very beautiful :)
    Thank you very much Christine! Glad you liked it. :)

soocoolsim wrote: »
    Beautiful build inside and out @Sandraelle . So much thought and time into making this a perfect home for the Bunches and other sim families. Love the koi pond and bridge area. And of course your amazing interior design. Well done!
    Thank you so much Paula, I'm glad you like the koi pond and bridge as I was second guessing whether to keep that there, but needed to fill the yard space. I always struggle with bridges, finally managed to make this one work, lol. :)

romagi1 wrote: »
    Rats, soocoolsim stole my fav spot! LOL Yep, I too love the pond with the bridge over it. Secluded, natural and peaceful, a perfect spot to read and enjoy the out of doors! And the view in the green bathroom, can you tell I'm in the mood for calm and peaceful! :)
    Thank you Rox! Yes I figured I better put some foliage and a privacy wall at that master bath window, especially because the trampoline is on that side, haha!

AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Gorgeous home, dear @Sandraelle <3
    Thank you Inma! I'm glad you liked it. :)

Clovendale Ridge is so charming, @Sandraelle! I love the layout. My fave decor piece is the houndstooth chairs. So cute! :)
    Thank you Lissy! I love that houndstooth pattern too. :)

• Options
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    ~CLOSED~
    Our April thread is now closed. Please join us on our May thread here.
    Happy Simming!
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png