Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I randomised a sim...

I randomised a sim using the randomise function and a random number wheel to choose how many times I randomise.

I ended up with Denna Cappucci
gWODbPP.png
A fairly pretty, normal looking sim...

... and then I randomised her cold weather gear...
BFiFlpB.png

I haven't decided how I'm going to let her change what has been randomised (maybe simoleans) so she's stuck with this for a while :lol:

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Love it :lol:
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Typical TS4! Gotta laugh at this kind of thing. Last time I tried that the lady sim wound up with a microscopic bikini and a pair of boots. What may be the fastest change in CAS history immediately followed.
  • chonkiechonkie Posts: 67 Member
    This is why I love randomizing my Sims! The results are usually hilarious. :D
    Also, I won't overthink and plan every little detail. My favourite households all started out completely randomized!
    It's also why I don't "fix" townies. It's much funnier that way, and I personally feel like you're not supposed to take the game too seriously anyway.
  • talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    I love randomizing Sims because of this! Especially if the outfits don't make sense. I usually just leave the outfits like that because I find it funny.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    Lol! This is hilarious. I need to start randomizing some sims on CAS just for fun even if I don't use them. :D
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    She's beautiful!

I suppose it's decent enough cold weather gear. She definitely won't get cold with her whole body covered😄
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Many times when I want to create a sim, I will randomize until one pops up that I rather like and go from there changing it to the way I like it.