Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS overhaul

What would you like to see in a CAS overhaul?

Things I would like to see for CAS.
- More rows
- Sometime of sorting system, maybe using tags. We already have everyday - winter but I would like to see retro /style tags - that we could add the tags ourselves.
- Saving our own styles in the predone style options.
-
I would also like to be able to have a way of tagging in a game save that only certain tags of clothes could be used eg. historical or 50's etc for those who play that type of game play.
EA ID burnished_dragon

Comments

• Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    My main wish is to be able to copy/save outfits to reuse in other saves. And most of all the ability to save makeup across all outfit category tags.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I would like if they made it so sims can have their own personal wardrobe. It would be so much easier to put outfits together and would make sense to go clothes shopping.
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    I would like to have new cas items like haircuts and clothing.
    And also to have the option to save presets for everything, like saving clothing sets. Saving complete sims, and saving different parts of the sims like save only the body or the face, that would be useful to use an already existing preset instead of having to recreate it to look like that one or having to make a new one everytime :)
  • bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    I would like separate outfit categories for cold weather and rainy weather. I want my sims to change into a rain coat and rain boots when it rains. I would also like costumes to be a separate outfit type because I want more options for Spooky Day. I agree about being able to save outfits. Styled looks are awesome, but I'd love to be able to add some of my own. Finally, it would be great if we had the option to lock a makeup look and have it applied to all outfits if we want. Some of the makeup I use is CC eyelashes, and I want it to appear on every single outfit without having to add it every time. Same with piercings. Facial piercings should be on all outfits unless I remove it for that specific look.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited March 2021
    that nice thing that let you copy hair and makeup and clothes (separately) for all outfit categories

and i hate how sims always get covered head to toe with accessories hats and whatnot and i then have to go each outfit separately to remove all of that

in fact when you go create new household or add sim maybe it should just start with 0 clothes makeup hair etc and then there would be button to randomize clothes and such if one wants to

aaand maybe button to remove all as well if you randomized and didnt like what u see and wanna just go back to blank
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    CAS needs:
    Eyelashes
    Nails
    Body Hairs
    New Eye Colors
    New Color Swatches for Outfits/Hats/Accessories
    A 4 Row Catagory
    An ability to pick any Tops with any Jackets/Vests
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    edited March 2021
    Personally I would like to add a height slider to CAS, I love taller women that are between the heights of 5'10" and 7ft tall and maybe taller than 7ft if we're not going with a realistic approach.
  • STOOOICKSTOOOICK Posts: 2 New Member
    We need a pack that has Heterochromia (two different eye colours)
  • FzzyDg8FzzyDg8 Posts: 70 Member
    Personally, I would like to see more flexibility in building a sim. I would like to see a banquet style of building. For instance, you start with a male or female frame, then be able to pick and choose from either masculine or feminine features such as a nose, eyes or mouth, jaw or chin. Then, lastly, choose your gender.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    FzzyDg8 wrote: »
    Personally, I would like to see more flexibility in building a sim. I would like to see a banquet style of building. For instance, you start with a male or female frame, then be able to pick and choose from either masculine or feminine features such as a nose, eyes or mouth, jaw or chin. Then, lastly, choose your gender.

I hope we get a 3rd option and can pick both genitalia, why have a male or female sim when you can have an intersex sim, I don't like the word Intersex it's new and weird, why can't I just use the H-Word it feels more natural and it's been used for centuries.
  • CalenlasCalenlas Posts: 11 New Member
    I would really like to see a height slider. I mean, really, not all people are exactly the same height, so why do all sims have to be?
  • FzzyDg8FzzyDg8 Posts: 70 Member
    @temporalgod My comment was not about gender per se, I was wanting the flexibility to choose from features from both archetypes to achieve the specific look I want the sim I'm creating, to look like.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    I would really like for my Sims to be able to add the coat or sweater over what they're already wearing for those cold nights. Instead of wearing these outer clothes for the entire event. Plus, the hat and gloves if warranted.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    edited April 2021
    The fashionista in me simply wants more CAS items. :wink:

But if I could change one thing, it would be nice if hairstyles that include accessories had an option to change the colour of the accessories without changing the hair colour.

For example (sorry for the bad picture):
    gutQJz4.jpg

The flowers are only yellow for Sims with dark brown hair, to get a different colour of flower I'd have to "dye" her hair, and even then I wouldn't get to choose what colour the flowers would be.
    (I hope my midnight rambling post makes sense :sleeping: ).
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,913 Member
    I would really like for my Sims to be able to add the coat or sweater over what they're already wearing for those cold nights. Instead of wearing these outer clothes for the entire event. Plus, the hat and gloves if warranted.

I would like this too.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    The fashionista in me simply wants more CAS items. :wink:

But if I could change one thing, it would be nice if hairstyles that include accessories had an option to change the colour of the accessories without changing the hair colour.

For example (sorry for the bad picture):
    gutQJz4.jpg

The flowers are only yellow for Sims with dark brown hair, to get a different colour of flower I'd have to "dye" her hair, and even then I wouldn't get to choose what colour the flowers would be.
    (I hope my midnight rambling post makes sense :sleeping: ).

I would like an hair accessory section so CC creators wouldn't have to put it in hats or facepaint or other places making the accessories hard to find.
    Same for eyelashes, they are mixed between facepaint, glasses and eyeliner.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    FzzyDg8 wrote: »

I hope we get a 3rd option and can pick both genitalia, why have a male or female sim when you can have an intersex sim, I don't like the word Intersex it's new and weird, why can't I just use the H-Word it feels more natural and it's been used for centuries.

It's basically calling someone a thing as opposed to a person.