Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Past vs Present Screenshots Thread

2...Next

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    My favorite Sims 3 family. Agnes Crumplebottom and Don Lothario and their children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren.

ZyDttYR.png
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    LFmBRhl.png

This is the first screenshot I ever took in the Sims, and this is from the tutorial. Had a Sim paint this from reference and....well it's the radio. I spam this device in every room of a house (aside from rooms with beds in them) every single time I play a Sims game, making it a basic necessity for me, so it makes perfect sense that this is the thing I captured.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2021
    My favorite Sims 3 family. Agnes Crumplebottom and Don Lothario and their children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren.

ZyDttYR.png

I like this picture. They all look like they are thinking something about each other or daydreaming they were part of another family. lol

The boy in front looks like 'I can't stand this family' His grandma on the bench looks like she is thinking, 'Poor, Tommy, I hope I'm right about him, so misunderstood'. The ladies behind him looking at the grandma look like they are thinking, 'There she goes again spoiling that brat.'
    The guy in front with the striped shirt, looks far off, thinking if only he hadn't got married or involved with this group he could have been somebody. Grandpa on the right looks like he is thinking the little girl is his favorite and will get all his money in the end.
    The lady behind him, looking at the other dark haired lady, looks like she is thinking, I really can't stand her, why did Johnny marry her. lol

A lot going on in that picture. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.