Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Solution for realism in Bust the Dust

I really loved the idea of the Bust the Dust kit, but I disliked the dust bunnies not for the difficulty of them catching on fire, but just because they are too unrealistic for me. I know some people like them, so I'm not asking to remove them completely, I myself would like to have them in magic households as a result of magic/sorcery attracting them or giving life to them. I want an update to add a lot trait that bans them or allows their spawning.
Anyway, thanks.

Comments

• calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Step on 'em!
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,874 Member
    I agree. And if they could remove the sparkles too....
  • MisslizardMisslizard Posts: 162 Member
    would you say the bust the dust kit is worth it? I keep thinking "Do I want it?"
  • ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    @Misslizard they fixed it a little bit in the latest patch, but if I were you I would wait a little bit more so that they can fix it more. Its cool to play, but its not worth 4.99
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Misslizard wrote: »
    would you say the bust the dust kit is worth it? I keep thinking "Do I want it?"

No, it's not worth it. It's cool getting free money from dust bunnies but I'm tiring of it now. The pack forces you to constantly monitor the dust levels in your sim's home. And community lots are not exempt so be prepared to see sims pull out vacuums everywhere you go!