March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

April Patch Speculation 2021 (2nd Patch Out Now)

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
Already we know some things we're getting in the April Patch

2 New Hairs

SimsVip

Sims Community

SimGuruBat says in the Next Patch Bust the Dust won't give you so many simions your rich.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Great! This patches are being awesome!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I really like those new April Hairs.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    I'm already rich, so the tiny amounts Bust the Dust give don't even blip on my radar lol. New hairs could be cool. And what about that trait slot? Any idea if that's from a new pack or patch?
    I'm already rich, so the tiny amounts Bust the Dust give don't even blip on my radar lol. New hairs could be cool. And what about that trait slot? Any idea if that's from a new pack or patch?

New trait slot and hair colors will most likely be coming in the April Patch.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited March 2021
    Sectional sofas possibly in the future?
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hopefully they fix bunk beds so we can use both tiles underneath. I suppose we shouldn't have expected them to be properly done on release, this is TS4 after all. At least this wasn't paid content like Bust The Dust which was broken on release earlier this month.

Would prefer to wait a bit longer and have things that work, this isn't some small independent project, it is EA! Poor! I don't blame the devs, they're probably not given the budget and/or time they need to flesh these things out properly!
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I want updated babies already. It's been so long since the Knifty Knitting trailer hints...
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    Hopefully they fix bunk beds so we can use both tiles underneath.

Yep, this. It's a real shame!
  • talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    I think some new bed animations, especially romance interactions, would be great to have in the next patch! I really miss Sims cuddling with each other in bed. And maybe we could get some different kisses on the bed too! That would be nice. Now that relaxing in bed is an option, I think this would probably be able to work out in a similar way to how different bed interactions worked in The Sims 3. I'm very hopeful for more romance interactions.
    talongirl6 wrote: »
    I think some new bed animations, especially romance interactions, would be great to have in the next patch! I really miss Sims cuddling with each other in bed. And maybe we could get some different kisses on the bed too! That would be nice. Now that relaxing in bed is an option, I think this would probably be able to work out in a similar way to how different bed interactions worked in The Sims 3. I'm very hopeful for more romance interactions.

I'm hoping it will happen in the April Patch plus a chat in bed animation. And I want my sims to spoon together in bed.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I'd love to see even more of our base game traits updated. (The pack ones later down the road as well, but I'd rather them focus on the bg ones first.)

Especially Loner.

I love that they receive a tense buff around strangers, but I wish it was stronger than +1. As someone who is socially awkward, has social anxiety and is an introvert all in one, I find it very unrealistic that other buffs can over ride it. Like if I was dragged to a club by my friends, good music wouldn't make me feel any less tense, much less override it. And i'd like the whole "harder to make friends" actually be harder and for loners.

I don't think more updated traits would be too unrealistic for the April patch and I have a feeling that this month's improved traits was just the beginning.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Very cool. B)
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Also more hair swatches and another trait slot in CAS

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Onverser wrote: »

Another trait slot, connected to the aspiration... 🤔 ...
  • renamed250420211402renamed250420211402 Posts: 13 New Member
    Do you guys think zodiac traits could maybe make a return and that might be what the new slot symbolizes? Or do you think it’s stupid ): ? I really enjoy giving my sims zodiac signs and I like having my sims birthdays line up with their sign, lol. But I don’t think they’ll ever be added since there isn’t enough audience for them anymore ig...

Either way Im really excited for april’s patch because it looks like a lot of good things will come, and I’m very excited to see them reveal the roadmap...and it seems like every patch they do leaks something, so I guess im excited for the future leak lmao
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    edited March 2021
    I'd love to see even more of our base game traits updated. (The pack ones later down the road as well, but I'd rather them focus on the bg ones first.)

Especially Loner.

I love that they receive a tense buff around strangers, but I wish it was stronger than +1. As someone who is socially awkward, has social anxiety and is an introvert all in one, I find it very unrealistic that other buffs can over ride it. Like if I was dragged to a club by my friends, good music wouldn't make me feel any less tense, much less override it. And i'd like the whole "harder to make friends" actually be harder and for loners.

I don't think more updated traits would be too unrealistic for the April patch and I have a feeling that this month's improved traits was just the beginning.

Agreed! I'd also really like it if they added some animations for loner Sims. They can feel tense around strangers, but most of the time they're just as expressive as other Sims while talking to them, which doesn't make sense to me.
    blackbimbo wrote: »
    I really enjoy giving my sims zodiac signs and I like having my sims birthdays line up with their sign, lol. But I don’t think they’ll ever be added since there isn’t enough audience for them anymore ig...

I have no clue if they'd actually add them to the game, but zodiac signs are really popular right now among young people. So it would actually be on trend to introduce them now I think.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited March 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I dont even want to update my game after the bunkbed disaster, I'm just waiting for a roadmap rn to see if there will be any interesting content this year. Last years roadmap had hints in it so I hope this one will have hints in it too.

Their not thru with bunkbeds. More updates are coming.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    I hope they fix Bust the dust annoying sparkles.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Automatic sofas like The Sims 2 Nightlife

New trait

New hair colors

Spiral staircases?
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    I wonder Vehicles will be next.....
    I wonder Vehicles will be next.....

Not likely in April.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    texxx78 wrote: »
    Onverser wrote: »

Another trait slot, connected to the aspiration... 🤔 ...

Yeah I'm hesitant to call this a good or bad thing. Are these traits connected to brand new aspirations? Or just existing aspirations?
    If all we can do is have 2 aspirations at the same time (and 2 aspiration traits), that would be pretty lame.
    However, if there are brand new types of aspirations with an associated trait, I'd be interested.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.