Sul sul Simmers! For 24 hours, starting on 6AM PT today, May 6th, you can share what's on your mind in the Sims 411 Feedback thread for the next Inside Maxis livestream. 😃
April 30 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Mar. '21 Bunkbeds Patch

167891012...Next

Comments

• arkane1arkane1 Posts: 3 New Member
    Looks like a bunch of stuff in new patch. I accidently hit update. (arghh)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 34,128 Member
    arkane1 wrote: »
    Looks like a bunch of stuff in new patch. I accidently hit update. (arghh)

Not a lot broken yet (see the post just above yours), though.
    FAQ: culling relationship decay
    #freethebabies #TeamToasters #TeamPlayableGnomes #TeamFarms #FarmTeam #BouncyCastle!!
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 482 Member
    checking my mods when all in is causing a ui error on loading save screen
  • AmbitiousDragonAmbitiousDragon Posts: 20 Member
    yeah pretty sure ui cheats is broken
    Mods Reported Broken
    • Better Build/Buy (TwistedMexi)
    • FreeCam in Build Mode (TwistedMexi)

#freethebabies #TeamToasters #TeamPlayableGnomes #TeamFarms #FarmTeam #BouncyCastle!!
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 549 Member
    edited April 27
    yeah pretty sure ui cheats is broken

I haven't tested it in any thorough manner, but I did load it up. It seems to be working. Nothing looks odd, and no last exceptions.
    Broken Mods
    • CC wrench mods
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,231 Member
    Ui cheats extension (weerbesu) is stopping me using the build mode filter. I can't just show windows etc. from selected packs. It seems to working correctly in every other way though.
    Ui cheats extension (weerbesu) is stopping me using the build mode filter. I can't just show windows etc. from selected packs. It seems to working correctly in every other way though.

Have you had a chance to test it with no other mods installed and the cache file deleted?

Obsolete
    Chopstick Savvy (Eunola)

Mod Updates
    From LittleMsSam:
    • Anti Heat Pill (Pets)
    • Personal Objects (Computer, Tablets & more)
    • Pregnancy Overhaul
    • Random Bug Fixes (Elevator Fix Toddler)
    • Random Small Mods (No Auto Club Gathering, Keyboard Piano Sounds, Vacuum Time And Autonomy Changes, Less Bunny Rewards)
  • MsHolyEvaMsHolyEva Posts: 1 New Member
    The Color Slider-Mod for Clothes and Hair from thepancake1 and MizoreYukii, is also broken.
    I get a blank screen, instead of the MainMenu, when I start the game and have that Mod in my Mods-Folder.

Sorry for the clumsy english.

Have you had a chance to test it with no other mods installed and the cache file deleted?

Doing it now, I'll post back when it's done.

edited April 27
    All mods out, deleted cache, no problem. Added in UI cheats extension, no longer worked. I have a screenshot, I'll try and sort it now.

KyjVkna.jpg

I've selected a pack and the items do not filter
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 482 Member
    edited April 27
    hmm let me put back ui cheats back in the main menu is working with it in just saves load menu is broken with a mod that i checking. ui cheats does not make a ui error so it fine for me i just tested and looked for last ui exception and was no new ui error.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 549 Member
    I am having no trouble with the build mode filter with UI cheats installed. I am having trouble with mixologists at a wedding event in a park not having the order drink option. Has this been a bug before? Otherwise I may need to test mods for this.
  • KixxinghaeKixxinghae Posts: 9 New Member
    Thepancake1 updated 3 of their mods on patreon:
    - more traits in cas
    - color slider
    - remove sims from conversation
    telemwill wrote: »
    I am having no trouble with the build mode filter with UI cheats installed. I am having trouble with mixologists at a wedding event in a park not having the order drink option. Has this been a bug before? Otherwise I may need to test mods for this.

I’ll have to redownload it and see if it works, no idea about the mixologists, I’m off my pc now but I’ll take a look in the morning if no one else has😀

• discoduck227discoduck227 Posts: 59 Member
    I am getting this weird green tint to things when I try to do anything. My save files were out of order and I am getting an extra button at the beginning that says OK under new game and load game. I haven't taken out my mods and tried anything yet but hopefully it's easily fixable.
  • KixxinghaeKixxinghae Posts: 9 New Member
    [quote="discoduck227;c-17867423"]I am getting this weird green tint to things when I try to do anything. My save files were out of order and I am getting an extra button at the beginning that says OK under new game and load game. I haven't taken out my mods and tried anything yet but hopefully it's easily fixable.[/quote]

I haven't updated my game now but the last time I had the green glitch was because I didn't update weebersu's UI cheat mod and thepancake1's more traits in cas mod
    edited April 27
    Hey, guys! I"m going to start a new thread for this patch. There's been more broken than I anticipated earlier today.

OKay! Set up. Please take any new reports to https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/989285/broken-updated-mods-cc-apr-27-2021-patch/p1?new=1. Please do remember to do a full test (instructions are in the top post) before making reports.