Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Everything wrong with the sims 4 (MOVE TO FEEDBACK SECTION)

2...Next

Comments

• Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    Let me add one big problem that a lot of people don't see or don't want to see!

WORLDS!

Everything is wrong with the worlds.
    We use to want to change the world without losing progress before but putting them all together like in The Sims 1 was in my opinion a bad idea or maybe it sounded good on paper but ended up being poorly done.

Number 1: Sims walking or working in different worlds they live in completely destroys the immersion to me. Ot just doesn't make sence at all!

Nunber 2: worlds are small because they act like a giant world in one save

Number 3: despite the improvement on building tools the worlds are very restrictive when it comes to creativity. Even The Sims 1 doesn't suffer from this since the environment is pretty generic. The amount of fake background makes everything restrictive when it comes to build. I don't know about you but for me is a problem not being able to match things. For example, a beautiful plant that comes with Jungle Adventure or Island living, I will only use them in Selvadorada or Sylani respectively, otherwise it will bother me to see those things out of place.

Number 4: this one is kinda the segment of the number 3. Because of the uniqueness of every world, we don't have tools to edir them anymore, cities are restricted to one place only, mountains to another, beaches to another, etc... This is a problem and for me personally it doesn't expand the game in the way that should. In The Sims 3 I could stay in Sunset Valley forever and play with all the content of all the expansions there and there was space for every lot type in one world.

Number 5: It's kinda weird and actually hard to play in rotative playstyle when we have so many worlds to manage.

In conclusion I think The Sims 4 worlds are the worst ever despite being pleasing to the eyes. I think EA should reconsider to be back to just one world per save but giving us the option to move to another world without losing relationship and progress.
  • lovemy4slovemy4s Posts: 153 Member
    MyriadSims wrote: »

I grew up with the sims 4 (granted I only got it when i was 9 but it still has deeply affected my life in a good way).

This is my problem with the Sims 4. It has been out for THIS long and players are becoming increasingly disappointed. This is why they need to move to 5 and give us what 4 won’t allow. I also have been playing the Sims Franchise since I was 9 but that was back in 2000 when it first came out and Sims has come a long way in certain aspects but it has fallen just as far with a lot of important aspects in the game as well.