Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Carl´s Houses And Lots

eufleufl Posts: 64 Member
edited May 2021 in The Sims 4 Lots
I am sorry but I will not show anything here anymore. I delete my pictures and my postings.

Happy simming without MOO or other tricks!

Post edited by eufl on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Hello :) It is great that you are making over Oasis Springs to be like Strangerville! The home that you have posted pictures of is very nice! The exterior design is lovely and very nice wraparound porch. The open shutter windows are great,The landscaping, flowers and plants through the outdoors area are very nice! The water garden with pretty flowers in the water is lovely!
  • eufleufl Posts: 64 Member
    edited May 2021
    Thank you @rosemow for the nice comment!

Post edited by eufl on
  • DeanXeLDeanXeL Posts: 289 Member
    @ eufl: sorry, I can't let this one go: 1) a PINK DINER *screams* omg lol it's amazing :D 2) I do, really really hope that bathrooms smells as fresh as it looks xD
    Your Diner is lovely! :) Very nice exterior design and the roofing is great! The cactus and plants garden beds are very nice. The diner themed signage looks great! Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The pink and red colour scheme is very nice,and the coloured hanging ceiling lights are pretty. Very nice dining tables area near the windows for sims to enjoy eating meals with nice outdoors views. They will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar.
    edited May 2021
    Thank you, @DeanXeL and @rosemow for the friendly words!
    Post edited by eufl on
    Your Chateau family home is very lovely! :) The exterior design is very grand and very lovely furnishing of the interior! The staircases are grand! The layout is very nice! It is a very detailed home! The outdoors areas are also very lovely! :)
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Nooo! I can’t believe my comment did not actually get posted!

Here was my comment about the diner. This is not verbatim but it was as DeanXeL commented. I love how fresh the diner looks (well, as far as deserts allow lol) with its cool minty (?? sorry am colorblind) exterior, lush vegetation, and art deco frieze. Also loving how you contrasted it completely with the soft pink interiors and dainty lamps. Love how you somehow found use of the JTB items! Also this is embarrassing, but as a guy, I can’t believe how I could not have thought of finding urinal cc! I modded my game so guys and masculine Sims don’t sit on the toilet, but this is a far more superior approach.

Also I have to say all your chateaux are lovely! My main game is a fanfiction—oh gosh, now I’m really embarrassed—of Princess Cordelia’s great great great great granddaughter or something. I built several chateaux too for my setting but in comparison to yours, they all feel stiff and formal. I am sooo jealous that you managed to fit all you want in your Chateau Dingsbum! You have a servant house, a realistic basement access, a swimming pool, and even made space for some modern amenities. I can’t even put a TV in mine.
    edited May 2021
    @rosemow and @orenjiAi , thank you so much for your nice comments.

Post edited by eufl on
    Both your Farmhouse and Queen Anne style WIPS are very lovely! :) The exterior designs are very nice! The roofing and the porches on both homes are very nicely designed ! The architecture of the Queen Anne is beautiful! The plants, flowers and trees that you have used for the farmhouse build looks very lovely! The attic of the barn looks great!
    I hope your work on your WIPS continue to go well :)
    edited March 2021
    Hi @eufl! Thanks for checking out my builds! Told ya they feel stiff. Like you’re a relic living in a museum. Not fun lol.

Lore is something in the OG games that I think TS4 could use more of. So when I noticed the consistent Princess Cordelia backstory in the “Queen Anne” furniture style, I went ahead and jumped in! Fun fact, after seeing your chateau, I got inspired to renovate my own Château de Thebe (the all-white one with the massive formal garden). Its gallery version uses like 6(?) packs and has all these empty attic rooms I could work with. And like you said, if my game is set 200 years after Cordelia’s, it would only make sense if they built a TV and rec room into it over time right? Nope, my reno backfired! The Summer Palace now has a mudroom, a wine cellar, a laundry room, this scary ancient nursery, a new bedroom, and a suite for the governess. It uses 14 packs and CC but still no TV in sight! Lol

Lovely WIP’s as usual! What’s your Origin ID? We seem to share similar interests over architectural styles and build techniques :) I’m a sucker for realism in the game, and I very much enjoy how your work looks like something you’d find in real life. I love what you did with the farmhouse especially the barn. The attic looks very realistic. And the landscaping too, is lush and lovely. Your Victorian home wouldn’t be amiss in the Shady Acres neighborhood. Except yours is built better than the premades :D

Edit: I figured out my whole TV situation! :) Using the TOOL mod, I made this.
    jVH5l7h.png

It's inspired by this tv.
    Post edited by orenjiAi on
    edited March 2021
    @orenjiAi , you dared to cut out an old picture, only to place an ordinary TV instead? No, noooo! That is heresy! I only hope, that this was not a picture painted by the princess herself! :#
    And yeah, the Tool mod is such a handy thing. I used it the first time now, to edit the world around the center of StrangerVille. Next week a new version will be available to us all (at least I hope so), that opens Tool to the build mode. :)
    @eufl Nah it’s cool bro, the screen displays the original art when it’s off. (AKA the TV gets TOOLed down to the basement when not in use lol). It looks just like the real thing. No one will be the wiser!

TOOL in Build Mode!? When is the public release? I only ever use TOOL to scale things like chandeliers and/or micromanage object footprints. You know, minor stuff. So not having to move a Sim in, change the lot type, cheat the season and weather, just to push something 2 inches into the wall would be a godsend!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Wow, what a fantastic showcase thread, each and every one of your creations are absolutely beautiful. I particularly like your Strangerville project and the diner works so well here, as do the other builds. Your chateau is very gorgeous and I love the main staircase, such a great feature :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited May 2021
    @rosemow , @orenjiAi , @masajo , thank you so much for your nice comments. If there is anything, you would critisize, feel free to tell me your concerns. I am not completely new to this game but I am not as experienced as many of you are. Sometimes I feel like a noob while looking to buildings of other simmers here and elsewhere in the www.

Post edited by eufl on
    Your family mansion is lovely! :) Very great exterior design and white brick wall texture. The pond and flowers corner area is pretty! Kids will have fun on the swings. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The wall colors and patterns are very nice! The basement indoors pool and lounger area, bar area, woodworking and games areas are very nice! Very beautiful hall with pretty patterns floor tiling, and round fish aquarium table. The sofa seating is very nice. Very nice design and colors of the bedrooms and they look great off the central hall.
    It is a very lovely family home! :)
    This is another wonderful build @eufl! The details of your Italianate villa are incredible! On top of your lovely landscaping and furnishing, I like how you centered the villa with the bollards outside the lot. And the downspouts are a nice touch for realism. I like the finishes you used too. I also think your floor plan is efficient. Good job! :smile:

*Sigh* I miss the upright piano. :neutral:
    edited May 2021
    Thank you for the nice comments @rosemow , and @orenjiAi !

Post edited by eufl on
    Omg Carl! You know, when you were showing me your WIP’s on Discord, I was already starstruck by your builds. I thought back then, you’ve already captured the Pacific Southwest’s vibe perfectly, But this is simply breathtaking! I love how you managed to customize your Oasis Springs into this characterful, unified, and interactive suburb teeming with life! I love everything about it! The paths are nice! The builds are great! It’s just so awesome! I am speechless.

*Looks at own in-game Oasis Springs*
    eHv1Cdb.jpg
  • BellaBerryCafeBellaBerryCafe Posts: 22 Member
    Your builds are lovely!! I especially like your diner !! Such a great place 😊👏
    edited May 2021
    Thank you, @rosemow , @orenjiAi , and @BellaBerryCafe ! :)

Post edited by eufl on
    Your new WIP pictures are great! :) The exterior design of the homes are very nice and the outside areas are complementing well with them! Very nice plants, pretty flowers and great grasses and trees!
  • BellaBerryCafeBellaBerryCafe Posts: 22 Member
    Oooh these houses are so pretty and looks so real!! 💟🌞
    edited May 2021
    Thank you @rosemow and @BellaBerryCafe for your kind comments. I am so happy, that you like my work! <3:)

Post edited by eufl on
    Aww yibbs! Looking good, Carl! Layering those different grasses made for the most hella realistic landscape I’ve ever seen in this game. I really like that spot with the bench. It truly looks like an oasis. I also like how you’ve made the border between the desert and the more irrigated areas with the plants slowly drying off before becoming full cactus country. Can’t wait for the save file! :)