Never met your online BFF but want to? Share your story with us here for a chance to win an all-expenses paid, meet up with your BFF IRL.
The Sims 4 will be FREE to download across PC/Mac & Consoles on October 18! More info here: here

How Many Plan on Buying Paralives vs TS5?

1313233343537...Next

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 28,517 Member
    💚 TS4
    Things are as they are. Always hope. But never expect.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,475 Member
    Yes, I plan on getting Paralives as soon as it's released (possible 2021)
    Jade47 wrote: »
    I'll check out Paralives as and when it releases. Look at reviews and if they're favourable and depending on price I may purchase it. Steam gives me two hours play time for a purchase and if its not what I want I can still refund it. I firmly have my expectations in check regarding it but I'm interested to see the developers take on an life rpg/simulation. I have no interest in Sims 5.

RPG isn't the same thing as life-sim. And they said 100% its a life-sim like Sims is *suppose* to be, keep RPGs out of a life-sim and in their own (Separate) games
    kikWQMd.jpg
  • ElleMonAmourElleMonAmour Posts: 75 Member
    I plan to buy both.
    Gotta have them both!
    4lj26goiiwow.png

• DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 4,992 Member
    Other
    When it first came up I was interested, and I still am but not like I was. I chose other because based on what I've to this point, if they released it today I would say hard pass because of the graphics. It's looks too one-dimensional, too much like a newspaper comic strip that's animated,, which is a turn off. If it looked more like TS4 or Dreamlight Valley, I'd be more excited and more likely to get it.

That said, when TS4 first launched I wasn't overly fond of the graphics. Now I wouldn't want the Sims to change all that much. I really love the looks of the game and feel like they're the best of the series. All they need for my tastes is some fine tuning. Who knows what the Paralives will actually look like when it finally releases. I'm still open to the idea of getting it if they improve the graphics or they start to grow on me.
    My Gallery ID: DaniRose2143
    Under The Tartosan Sun
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,048 Member
    I don't know, I love Maxis, but I don't want a TS5 MMO and might have to jump ship and go with Steam's game.
    Who knows what the Paralives will actually look like when it finally releases. I'm still open to the idea of getting it if they improve the graphics or they start to grow on me.

From my understanding they deliberately went with the comic book look for the parafolks and that's more than likely exactly what they will look like upon release.

I don't dig it ..... AT ALL!
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 1,744 Member
    Yes, I plan on getting Paralives as soon as it's released (possible 2021)
    Who knows what the Paralives will actually look like when it finally releases. I'm still open to the idea of getting it if they improve the graphics or they start to grow on me.

From my understanding they deliberately went with the comic book look for the parafolks and that's more than likely exactly what they will look like upon release.

I don't dig it ..... AT ALL!

I preferred the earlier style of the Parafolk. I don’t dislike the comic book style though.

Cottage Living in StrangerVille! 😱😂🏋🏻