Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hauk 150 Creations :)

Comments

• Options
    Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    masajo wrote: »
    Fantastic showcase thread, your creations are very beautiful :)

Thank you so much! :)
  • Options
    Hello! :):)
    Today I will present my Custom Universe “Stoa Universe”, is one of the biggest Creation Projects that I ever made, I feel very happy and inspired with it. I started it months ago, and now I finally have it ready to go.

I will start showing the Story Script:

“Stoa Universe”
    The Stoa Universe, a mysterious Place where everything is possible…
    The Stoa Universe was Magic, Wild, Mysterious, and Adventurous. All this Characteristics, were referred by the Ancestors as “The Story of Always” or “Stoa”, and honoring that they named it “The Stoa Universe ”.
    The Stoa Universe always had a great presence of Magic. Everything related to Magic was referred by the Ancestors as “The Daplün Durün”.
    The Stoa Universe, is the Home of infinite Stories…

“Stoa Chronicles”
    The Stoa Chronicles, is the Great Journey of The Group of The General Jäger.
    They traveled across the Stoa Universe, living countless Lives. Until ending together in the Paradise known as “The Edelweiss Valley”.

“Stoa: The New Era”
    The Year 1 of the New Era.
    Somewhere in the Kristan Kran Solar System, exists the Planet Ishlishnur, a mysterious and magical Place where everything is possible…
    And somewhere in Ishlishnur, exists a Territory named “Jugsie Nadanskie”.
    And Jugsie Nadanskie, is the Home of a Beautiful and Special Allied Zone known as “The Edelweiss Valley”.
    The Edelweiss Valley, is formed by the Main Town, the Edelweiss Oasis. And the Side Towns, Edelweiss Nörd, West, and Ost.
    The Leaders of the Zone, are The General Jäger Grand and his High Command. They always ensure that their Zone remains in Peace.
    The Edelweiss Oasis, is the Major Settlement in the Zone. A Beautiful and Safe Town, full of Life, Hope, and Opportunities.
    The Oasis, is the Home of infinite Stories…

This is the Story Logo, and the Edelweiss Valley Flag. I designed them myself
    [img][/img]XlWC4Te.png
    [img][/img]jrBuhfe.png

This are some Building Concepts in Sims that I have been making for my Stories
    [img][/img]lfZs2R0.png
    [img][/img]dZzbfH8.png
    [img][/img]YyYAfYY.png
    [img][/img]fWsE2zx.png

This are two finished Houses in Sims, for the “Stoa The New Era” Story. Later I will showcase them here separately
    [img][/img]u5TK5vy.png
    [img][/img]hKDtARE.png

Thank you for watching! :):)

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Fantastic work, very creative and great attention to detail :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The Stoa Universe is great! :) Very nicely written background details. The story logo and the flag look great! The two finished homes are lovely! Very nice exterior designs, patterned walls and pretty flowerboxes :)
  • Options
    Fantastic work, very creative and great attention to detail :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    The Stoa Universe is great! :) Very nicely written background details. The story logo and the flag look great! The two finished homes are lovely! Very nice exterior designs, patterned walls and pretty flowerboxes :)

Thank you so much, i'm glad you liked it! :):)
  • Options
    Hello! :)
    Today I present:

Edelweiss Basic House

From my Story “Stoa Universe”

Description: Basic House of the Edelweiss Valley. Easy to build and to maintain, and cheap Sell Prices. They are easy to be mass produced, and useful to house the Population. They are a very common sight around the Territories of the Allied Nations.

Behind the Scenes:
    My Story is based on the 1900’s Era, mixed with Elements of Magic, Fantasy, and Steampunk.
    The Buildings of my Story has the same characteristics. They work with this Steampunk Mechanism. Somewhere in the House they have this, the Energy Generator, to power up the House and its Components, like supply it with Electricity or power up the Kitchen. They work with a Special Energy, that can be considered Magic.

[img][/img]fc67fOr.png
    [img][/img]ZjPUc69.png
    [img][/img]uUKXhOh.png
    [img][/img]ozoxSsL.png
    [img][/img]qXKDxSt.png
    [img][/img]zDGm6mr.png
    [img][/img]KsoznIm.png
    [img][/img]Y1oJtBA.png
    [img][/img]YXeYavP.png
    [img][/img]eAGtXQA.png
    [img][/img]pmyiVo0.png

In this case, this House doesn’t have access to Electricity, so the Generator only serves to power up the Bathroom and the Kitchen.

Energy Generator:
    [img][/img]OfnzPIV.png

Here we can see the Energy Boxes around the House, used to supply and manage the Energy.:
    [img][/img]T2ol7T1.png
    [img][/img]LZsdvNK.png

And here we see some Pipes, used to supply the Energy around the House on the specific points that is needed:
    [img][/img]4RRjbJO.png

• Options
    Edelweiss Basic House is a lovely home! :) Very nice white colour, and the roof covered front porch is very nice. Very nice open plan layout and furnishing of the interior. The old style stove and fridge suits the theme of the world well. Very nice upper level bedrooms with nice wall lanterns . The energy generator and energy boxes are great for the home to use.
    It is a very nice home for your world :)
  • Options
    Edelweiss Basic House is a lovely home! :) Very nice white colour, and the roof covered front porch is very nice. Very nice open plan layout and furnishing of the interior. The old style stove and fridge suits the theme of the world well. Very nice upper level bedrooms with nice wall lanterns . The energy generator and energy boxes are great for the home to use.
    It is a very nice home for your world :)

Thank you so much! :)
  • Options
    Fantastic work with Edelweiss Basic House, love the idea of energy boxes and the generator to supply the home :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Fantastic work with Edelweiss Basic House, love the idea of energy boxes and the generator to supply the home :)

Thank you very much! :)
  • Options
    Hello! :):)
    Today I present my Newest Creation:

The Edelweiss Valley Beach Boardwalk

From my Story "Stoa Universe"

Description: Is a very beautiful and positive Place to visit. Is the only swimmable Beach at the Edelweiss Town. The Ocean of the Territory is very Wild, with deep and fast Water, and the occasional Dangerous Sea Creatures roaming around, and generally has cold to freezing Temperatures due to the overall Cold Temperature of the Zone. The Beach Boardwalk, was a Project to allow a safe and swimmable Beach at Edelweiss. Is closed with a protective Wall equipped with Magical Energy, avoiding the fast Waters and high Waves from arriving, and preventing the Dangerous Creatures and Enemy Aquatic Vehicles from entering. The Wall also has another Magical Spell that regulates the Temperature, making the Water warm and swimmable, that otherwise will be too cold to swim on it. The Beach Boardwalk resulted in a beautiful Place that the People at Edelweiss Town loves to visit.

Behind the Scenes: My inspiration for making this Place was the Boardwalk from the “My Sims Agents” Game from the Wii
    [img][/img]THY51EG.jpg

Here we can see my Boardwalk, the overall Layout is based on the one from MySims:

The Beach:
    [img][/img]Vymwk5F.png
    [img][/img]BBhJxVU.png
    [img][/img]hqj09Sd.png
    [img][/img]CFM8aIm.png
    [img][/img]dk3bsij.png
    [img][/img]kj0DPTl.png

The Boardwalk:
    [img][/img]R7bkRPj.png
    [img][/img]QNxtQ0P.png
    [img][/img]lZOYgbf.png
    [img][/img]8myk5MQ.png
    [img][/img]aDu3RxJ.png

Field Kitchen:
    [img][/img]Ghi2GPg.png
    [img][/img]KvyIB5g.png
    [img][/img]l5aN2F3.png

Bathrooms:
    [img][/img]3cRlpwQ.png
    [img][/img]2Ne0vyw.png

Energy Generator Room:
    [img][/img]SgU3sFm.png
    [img][/img]ly07Pc4.png

Red Telephone Cabin:
    [img][/img]NwNwKBI.png

Defensive Magical Sea Wall:
    [img][/img]QmfoNgF.png
    [img][/img]qETHyjN.png

• Options
    The Edelweiss Valley Beach Boardwalk is lovely! :) The background details are great! It is very nice that you based the layout on the one from the MySims game. The design and layout is very nice! The defensive sea wall is great to keep out danger. Very nice umbrella covered sitting areas on the beach and on the nice warm wooden textured boardwalk. The piers with boats on the edges look great! Very nice floral pergola outdoors dining area to enjoy eating meals outside in the sea air. The energy generator room is great to supply power to the area.
    You have designed the build very well :)
  • Options
    The Edelweiss Valley Beach Boardwalk is lovely! :) The background details are great! It is very nice that you based the layout on the one from the MySims game. The design and layout is very nice! The defensive sea wall is great to keep out danger. Very nice umbrella covered sitting areas on the beach and on the nice warm wooden textured boardwalk. The piers with boats on the edges look great! Very nice floral pergola outdoors dining area to enjoy eating meals outside in the sea air. The energy generator room is great to supply power to the area.
    You have designed the build very well :)

Thank you so much. I always really appreciate all your positive comments! :):)
  • Options
    The Edelweiss Valley Beach Boardwalk is very beautiful, looks such a serene and peaceful place :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    The Edelweiss Valley Beach Boardwalk is very beautiful, looks such a serene and peaceful place :)

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your nice comments! :):)
  • Options
    Hello! :)

My Newest Creation from my Story "Stoa Universe":

"The Mörmets House"

Description: Somewhere in the Edelweiss Town, lives the Mörmets Family; the Teen Girl Filia, and her Mom Elsa. They live in a cute House built with the Style of the Country “Sehllegäes”.

Characters:
    [img][/img]9ziPIdw.png
    [img][/img]yk1TuCA.png
    [img][/img]Wcmcgz2.png
    [img][/img]5EiGnvB.png

House
    [img][/img]2KPqAEm.png
    [img][/img]SDvVPq2.png
    [img][/img]UUmklDH.png
    [img][/img]9S5Mfr6.png
    [img][/img]TgaSAYZ.png
    [img][/img]YUjqnvm.png

First Floor
    [img][/img]yR5G4T8.png
    [img][/img]z3HBlaY.png
    [img][/img]c1n9gkP.png
    [img][/img]x6VI4Dt.png
    [img][/img]3P2iLbS.png

Second Floor
    [img][/img]ExiWjhi.png
    [img][/img]Fpb3TsY.png
    [img][/img]K5h91gd.png
    [img][/img]lqWIYMN.png

Attic
    [img][/img]2j7iiEl.png

Basement
    [img][/img]kDyool1.png

Here in the Basement, the Energy Generator Machine is located. And next to it there's the Clothes Machines Washer and Dryer
    [img][/img]5wox1Q1.png

Patio
    [img][/img]mdEvQt9.png

Gazebo
    [img][/img]oaZO7Cz.png

Pool Room
    [img][/img]eS1O9u2.png

• Options
    Elsa and Filia are pretty :) Their home is lovely! :) Very nice Tudor exterior design,patterned walls, arch windows and the flower boxes are pretty! The gazebo is lovely! Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior. The wood texture of the furniture is very nice,and very nice kitchen floor tiling. Very nice living room area for the sims to enjoy sitting on the sofa watching tv, reading books and listening to gramophone music. They will enjoy using the computer on the study desk. Very pretty pink and grey bedroom colours and the floral wall pattern is lovely! Very nice interior pool room. It is great that there is a basement with the energy generator and a clothes machine and dryer.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    Beautiful family and a very wonderful house to live in :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Elsa and Filia are pretty :) Their home is lovely! :) Very nice Tudor exterior design,patterned walls, arch windows and the flower boxes are pretty! The gazebo is lovely! Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior. The wood texture of the furniture is very nice,and very nice kitchen floor tiling. Very nice living room area for the sims to enjoy sitting on the sofa watching tv, reading books and listening to gramophone music. They will enjoy using the computer on the study desk. Very pretty pink and grey bedroom colours and the floral wall pattern is lovely! Very nice interior pool room. It is great that there is a basement with the energy generator and a clothes machine and dryer.
    It is a very nice home :)

Thank you very much, I appreciate your positive comments so much! :):)
  • Options
    Hello, today I will share my new creation! :)

Name: Columbia Flying City
    Story: Based on Bioshock Infinite. Columbia is a Steampunk City in the middle of the Sky, its suspended in the air with Magic Platforms. Here we see a beautiful Flying Platform, with Houses, Stores, and a Restaurant.

Reference Image from Bioshock
    [img][/img]sup92TP.jpg

Flying Platform
    [img][/img]hG2Rz3p.png
    [img][/img]U2Qakeb.png
    [img][/img]XLgCUEJ.png
    [img][/img]lEsKFMn.png
    [img][/img]kO4fKD8.png
    [img][/img]VcSbyq0.png
    [img][/img]WVYLHON.png
    [img][/img]r1fP0jk.png
    [img][/img]WmjfMgt.png
    [img][/img]DxRKltp.png

Restaurant
    [img][/img]l9lGD2Z.png
    [img][/img]AqufP3J.png
    [img][/img]NkjyRjD.png
    [img][/img]CA3aQcU.png
    [img][/img]mRZ8CB8.png

Store 1
    [img][/img]UQdzn8t.png
    [img][/img]8lxoKot.png

Store 2
    [img][/img]zY9b5Fd.png
    [img][/img]3oLGIPO.png

House Complex
    [img][/img]W3xwrjC.png
    [img][/img]an0fl9r.png
    [img][/img]7LUiTc9.png
    [img][/img]BiCtx7g.png
    [img][/img]ycFYvoE.png
  • Options
    Columbia Flying City is a very lovely City! :) Very great design and layout! Each area is very nice! Very nice outdoors dining patio with umbrella covered tables. The statue in the build and the Christmas trees around it is lovely! The restaurant is a very nice place for dining! The interior design and layout is very nice! The red and white colour of the furnishings is lovely and pretty wall paneling! The two stores are very nice. Very lovely house complex. The bedroom designs are very nice.
    It is a lovely build :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow , I'm happy you like my designs! :)
  • Options
    Hello, today I will share the New Version of My Story "Stoa Universe"! :):)

Here's the Story, I made all the Designs
    [img][/img]C5eCV5D.png

The Stoa Galaxy
    [img][/img]MOhCOt7.png

Pixel-Art of the Stoa Galaxy that I made in Sims
    [img][/img]6VcOJ6z.png
    [img][/img]CgU8seX.png
    [img][/img]OGtVrzR.png
    [img][/img]upjrbUG.png
    [img][/img]OsrOHgU.png
    [img][/img]Jh1OrZr.png
  • Options
    Your Stoa Universe is very creatively designed! :) You have put so much work into each aspect and it is very detailed! Very great presentation of the details of the story! The designs are great!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top