Sul sul Simmers!
And welcome to this week's Friday Highlights! 💜
This week, on March 8, it was and we have been celebrating all the amazing women out there, their experiences, and achievements.
If you haven't done so yet, check out our great Women Make The Sims Every Day
blog post and get to know some of the awesome women Simmers in this awesome community.
Alright, let's start diving into this week's picks!
I don't know about you but I'd really love a nice walk with the gang now, too ... like in this lovely screenshot by @logionhere.
And these are the highlights:
- Since this week has been all about empowering and supporting women, I was delighted to see some lovely, topical posts on this forum like @mightysprite's discussion "Share your most traditional and least traditional women Sims!". I'd love to see more of your amazing women Sims!
- ... But, of course, we don't want to forget about our male Sims (we are looking for equity after all, right?)! So, hop over to @luciferarevalo's "Male Sims appreciation thread" and show us your favourite male Sims!
- It's time for our building pick now. I noticed that @Xinqun updated the thread "XQ Showcase. Latest: Volcanic Temple" and the latest build is just as amazing as the rest of the creations. Go and check out the volcanic temple!
- Now, calling all our The Sims 3 aficionados! If you are looking for a new challenge to spice up your gameplay, then maybe @icmnfrsh's "Race against the clock challenge" is just right for you. Have fun and share your experiences with the rest of us.
- And last but not least, "What's your favourite expansion pack from each iteration of The Sims?" asks @Sallycutecat and I think that is a great question. For me, it would probably be TS1: Hot Date, TS2: University, TS3: World Adventures, and TS4: Sulani (I just love the beach!) ... I'm looking forward to seeing your choices!
I really hope you liked today's highlights!
And - like always - should there be a discussion or thread that you feel should be featured in the Friday Highlights, just send it my way!
Have a wonderful weekend and mind yourselves!