Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forgotten Hollow Appreciation Thread

Comments

• CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Does forgotten hollow have to be so dark all the time? I’d like to build a resort town there, change all the trees, etc., but it’s so dark.

Partly atmospheric and partly because it's designed for vampires that don't have sunlight immunity. They can be out and about for more hours of the day in their own town.
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    edited March 2021
    I have 2 sims living in Forgotten Hollow in a haunted house (renovated Gallery lot). Later I added 3 more NPC sims to the other 2 empty houses, which I also renovated a little--mainly got rid of all the garlic in the one home.
    The haunted house.
    y4m3TJytRNwrw2v4gCAm_fUQZb6hGAMil3SwkcwWbc2Ao_SsujS-sxmv_Kab0eVCTOXNSU8kFk2v4LLnrYmO00p2IOZgQj3bzk989VEj1hioTSv0lnDUxsZ2eYqDCMvA3g8QU_6r200o7CA6sUK1E7BtS8uner6LOzLqnZj4QouVtOZNZYKmXOxFv5SCZ9lsVk8?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Now there are 4 vampires and 4 humans in the village. But they're all pretty compatible. The first night, they got together at Vlad's place.
    y4mHJsVJkMFVigVn2U7hbpHRMfSuCepm3GlnuQPVPZ6cnazYGHPV65WdGKnvXAnO9CZOcUh8cgSxKy_wVUKRLQXQ01ZX5_2UVWhgDeNfdfN8Si7AfL69SSbMzSa9EkeR0tMjW1gmTP7Hj-T2m6HWdp5jdTjZiaSB7eGe2NPOX7G7hCMypxuhaS2TGlWesPLXCHD?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    The next evening they gathered at Daniel and Lanette's home. Everyone was having such a good time, I decided to create a club for them.
    y4mcfcbOe5qe-e_tHPn7OiCvBq1gTNgsKzTof8VMOkUtkORAj5-2yYCnpGi1Puj9uNlDxWlhEhJflgHSaCRVDfcQYSipNU7lq-_yE0rozLQ43dQ9umbUK80EHob1q1ZplfWXQuUk_GmqWnUYPULvtr8H0dMMzSk-_05QvWO0VlQmP1TEpTt1UuBAOnpv5Md-5KM?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    The Forgotten: a social club for the 8 residents of Forgotten Hollow.
    y4m29ljyryYfO4Rj4qyQ1d9etyp7RbBIFnhwoE8CbT-LTm6EAu7kWgX30CrykbcIG1SviWjGpC3zKJG7FoXp5TepV3bzSomq67hMLPSTAJcuBegQ01Hqz-RcL8wESBG2D5Olzy-cni7vrkaKKB_FJjX1ynGw9JxQO_Gi-CH92EM41cSFX73w3R59ClYbqd8YZ72?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mISGw5FG3d5gvnWcIESPObDX8313ilsFfQs74dNY3RFuP2IHaFPj-lrnTEnWrLDrln3_FmRr3HpSoueOrX4JpMvBrOXF5QtmiV23t8Bc1zcHMrHgqfBFpbCt75po3Piaf2nolh6Qb8cW6qzziz4TQwbOMrbigD4ioCvo9z9IEii7X0OIk1YxgpWGsdp8Bo2Lc?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mc4_xFtJW-NW_C49_1lciw8R9yu4o1AsaH145_mXH8PjfDG7wjrUTjyZm4Ef4ZglTvc0qAmO0qquwym46aJn0choUaYGCaehmqZdjFOrWrx2wf-qIqedECda4aVEpgRxJ4EgzccD5dPv3Q1aXzAs1L9z7Nt2P2KLAhla_Lt3fog1uM3GvWYU33QmugOOFZrIm?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    At 9 pm Guidry and a red specter appeared on the doorstep.
    y4mxNFLpclKIGGQx-abGSzsnR2J5s7qtd4qZjvtuSGjCRTZpxZg_zjPnWZ8qqM6q1NYB61uHG6THv_m_QU38w4p7DLeYQ7mJGH-pEaAZN4VqOXadf69-vv7AbQGLJjhnmLmnjX0h-409FYlZw3Iunz85e0I8B7vX4ePR4dhUhpd8gSCIV8jmQ63PKRzVr3wRXa5?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Now the real fun begins! >:)
    y4muRv64-YeVQ2KaePfTjA7kgz0XtZEtz5n131yMPclflKNJEdFBNn93UlLHkUk3x5gudmVvM2cIVsDl_IpJ7ctJxSPNMw-HerFUZ51JcKyWetRdkOANInUzqT4rxcedIjm5G5_n0jXshOMc-gmjN4G-My3dBL-RYtNHnem5zsAM4p6yZ4qe6dBvsfC9Y_9pE1o?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited March 2021
    @lanlyn omg I love the club fashion and vlads really rocking that hat look with dark form :love: he look so cool like he plays in alternative band or something
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
    edited March 2021
    Does forgotten hollow have to be so dark all the time? I’d like to build a resort town there, change all the trees, etc., but it’s so dark.

yes it does because I want it that way ~
    there is lot of worlds in game that aint dark at all and my vampire soul suffers

that being said itd be nice to be able to edit worlds true and change themes... then i could make everywhere forgotten hollow mwahahaha
    texxx78 wrote: Β»
    I love your buildings and i LOVE Bella's dress ❀
    This remainded me that i haven't played in FH for a long time...

hehe when I saw that dress in game I just knew I had to give it to bella

and well that cheap looking tube she was originally wearing was just not giving me any bella vibes
    edited March 2021
    pictures of apartments!
    7lXgQN1.png
    they're quite identical outside
    and its very much in progress so nothing is set in stone here...
    actually there is something set in stone on wolfsbane lot
    but I forgot to screenshot it and I shall... decorate it first >:)
    but here is some grid pictures for sizes and i made tester apartment vatores and morgyn in mind
    you enter basement level from the middle section and there be funs there
    and for second level of middle section I am thinking of shoving in lots of sims in that part of building so i somewhat sectioned it off
    2zRNRXW.png
    7NaQSdv.png
    WPtoT6K.png
    Vck92dv.png
    oh and also night view obviously
    YRxggNr.png
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited March 2021
    Thank you @Simmingal

I really like your build and the way you are designing the interior. (I truly hope for a basement in the end as well-) It really is a great idea for being able to get maximum sims into that world in a lot that gives the impression of 3 separate apartments. The bottom pic really shows off how great it looks in the world so I am hoping once you have finished you will be uploading it to the gallery? and if so would you mind letting me know at that point :)

@Metaphasic

I love the weather atmospherics in this world. I have actually searched high and low for a Forgotten Hollow weather mod as I wanted to make the whole of WB into a supernatural world so I could have a bigger world for supernaturals but so far all I have found is an out of date version I am not prepared to risk trying out.. I also love the fog so i downloaded some cc tiny fog objects that gave me even more :)

@lanlyn

That's also a lovely haunted/magical style looking house you are using there. i think it can be quite difficult sometimes to find multi feature/style lots in worlds with specific themes. I love the way you mingled your vamps/humans together and the club idea for them is fab. I think the club outfits complete with that hat is adorable :)

@CelSims

I think LMS has a mod so there are no burning vampires in Forgotten Hollow. I always get my vamp skills up to make sure my favorites don't burn in the sun :)
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    My Forgotten Hollow by night:

forgottenhollowbeinacbbj03.jpg

Vlad's mansion is the only original building I kept, I merely redecorated the inside and moved in the Vatores with changed names and back-stories. Inspired by the Volturi clan from Twilight, I wanted these three to be theΒ highest authority of the vampire world, with Vlad being the oldest and most powerful vampire currently in existence and also the mayor of Forgotten Hollow.

die3knigeiajy4.jpg

The sim that used to be Caleb Vatore is an academic who spent most of their unlife collecting and publishing information about vampires. That's why I renamed them Vasmer Balke, after the author of the Encyclopedia Vampirica, and in case the pronouns don't give it away, I play them as non-binary, male as a human and female in their dark form.
    Lilith Vatore is now Valentina Janekowski, pioneer of alternative vampire lifestyles and diets. Her last name is a reference to Plasma Jane, which, in my headcanon, was originally her creation. Valentina is supposed to be the owner of the online shop selling plasma packs, and an advocate for peaceful human/vampire co-existence.

weingutdimitrescu70k8p.jpg

Here we have the imposing Castle Dimitrescu by gallery user Kondzikowy, inhabited by the very tall vampire Lady Dimitrescu and the twins Alfred and Alexia Ashford. All of them are from the Resident Evil games, which I'm no longer playing (not the newer numbered titles at least), but I still find the characters interesting. In my sim world, they are known for their very tasty wine they produce from homegrown grapes and children's blood, refined with a pinch of death flower.

groeneuigkeiteninforge9ks9.jpg

I had the Spellmans from Chilling Adventures of Sabrina live on this lot first, because Forgotten Hollow is the only world in the game that is somewhat reminiscent of their hometown Greendale, but eventually moved them elsewhere because I wanted this world to be dominated by vampires, not witches.

bseresidenzgmjy7.jpg

Above you can see the Evil Residence, one of two buildings in Forgotten Hollow that I made myself (evident from how comparatively lacklustre it looks, I simply don't have the skill or patience for exterior design). If you're watching my machinima series on YouTube, you already know both the house and its inhabitants, the Mamminis. They are a family of evil occults (two witches, a vampire, a male mermaid and a dog-shaped voodoo doll turned pet familiar) who love to terrorise their neighbours and the rest of the world with their pranks and plans for world domination.

weihnachten02-amarschmakiz.jpg

The other lot I built myself is a tiny disco for vampires called The Catacombs. It features a classy glassy dance floor on the main floor as well as a bar and other means of entertainment downstairs, and is the preferred gathering place of my vampire club, the Anonymous Bloodsuckers:

vampir-discomqjud.jpg

And last but not least, All Hags' Cemetery, made by a user called kimstar507 and simply called "A Cemetery" on the gallery. It's a cemetery (duh!) with a bar in the adjacent building, and the place to go on Halloween because it features most of what is required to fulfill the holiday traditions I have set:

allerhexen-friedhofx0jwb.jpg

I've also added a portal to the Magic Realm on the hill:

einportalinforgottenhiijj5.jpg

Aaand that's it! Too bad Forgotten Hollow is so small, I would have loved a bigger world for my vampires and other creatures of the night, but with its unique and creepy atmosphere, it's still one of my favourite worlds in the game.
    @GrumpyGlowfish

Awesome I love looking at other players pics and stories from their worlds.. Really great what you have done with Vlad and the (used to be-) Vatore's as together they look much more interesting :) As long as somehow Vlad can stop looking so pathetic as a food stall vendor which i cringe at whenever I notice it in game-) I have done something similar with a chapel nightclub but I have to keep one vampire/magic style looking house in the world as I often pair my male vamps with a witch. The spellmans are a great edition to that world too their expressions give me quite the creeps :)

Could you please explain how you managed to add a portal to the magic world I would love to put one of those in FH :)
    edited March 2021
    I added shell of apartment building on gallery if anyone wants it :)
    Hollow Apartments

will add completed version when i get it completed but that will take a while :sweat_smile:
    also though if someone does do the insides please do show I am very interested ;)
    @Simmingal

There is no link on your post to the lot could you give me your origin name please :)
    @Simmingal

There is no link on your post to the lot could you give me your origin name please :)

added the link :) just took me a bit cause my phone was being annoying :lol:
    To avoid the specters in the house, the club moves outdoors for the night.

The Forgotten express themselves in dance.
    y4m87NHZgH4E4eGUG2YVuRRLn0qa6yXOF2i5T7yOo4a_0h2dylUyG9imy5kbVbFerGIInJXQgnxjQzXYTvji0hKLHT7bIyJ4tnsaBJ3zhcDEqzR86HCabHgfxyimqxLWofUPyMclDgflQcvV_vcZ7ivPEOgiLlHs6bFIHkLvytMFP4TSv6GpCUszb1CieaurDVz?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mm1DhNoSwx1542OoAmBCEXcqe7vgcltt8Zhv0N6PchdFqslrkUgnZMqJ1u_2Em7pBZkG4XDJf8IUkRKC2xi2i8EfzFhML5rh2r-Z4Zz-h-_x2fIjIPZifJI8oaiKFsD2nllA-36tMbEiXMZr2Oc1Q13Scv1w8VD0aj1niDNWZVY6ioI5FR-En9Gcc837bZ1L5?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mOLB1uo_7QfuELYpLrye2PHkoJCeESFxYScQl9IedYGui1Svi6yE5B39ugj8MtxKP6qi91ibRaR0f6oCMzXDB1lFP56c0cDOkhvX0hKqTKfa-U5CAqiIiAFbpkXgZbAkP-ABWkjdmQQDYf1qOSdyIMUMK6hoRO3hg-K0MXEt2u_xeIHRceuMOx_bYW4u2Y7m-?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mx10rVzxjMMgT51LZoosvfQJeXBx9mhWtwmvnyTPSKbXn5WT3IWTjBXzB6RtGUupwynEoet20sN0BAr4tTIAF7ax_QkY7BFflwoUecpq-8YoBCX-UduAFOAfltC6OWDrnn5d9ZWcIp4v6BYJ7i0ebLdF11X6y__kTzH-PaA9gqxXZonijvDLjvIgTNiO_qvw-?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Drinks for everyone.
    y4mpxmtSR0aUFE-k8d7dk7zwEBtg2cJH3nZqe88__rICiifyloKZDPJRFt8eiWEmOGsmSQBuBaJjLc4_leL1eU8TCJHqXIX1VICykMUDzGYC30GumD7XFhZMzTIQK3pLuqyNvrYJmJIiPHE_jyiV1huRB2-klBCAXBRGKphghMusZsdBSfSb_sc5vROA40aK5Tb?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    A gift for the haunting specter who wandered outside. (Guidry left and Temperance never showed up.)
    y4mU8OLb1nmcPMw0geR3WEqkbKmNbvm8staHJkEjMdTi6KcYY9ajiOOnqXf8O7X5DVfPyu1tINw06FJ05XGq0ekxC_Cc-klkDsiJMksJmodu6IJvPy_44mxatKTx3eyRAg82lzW_EZfXg6-ehQWq27EWnHsvDYlpnvF1SDwRGk8eE9G3KjiuG9XPFFI0xA8LXsJ?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    I didn't catch this in time to stop it! Should have known Vlad wouldn't be content with Plasma Janes.
    y4mPYPGMJWVPSWjNTi_Bp5bDRtajKOPfMJf7TN_w8trg4NmOIeFBahiLRsYPTK9rUekXYbmY2S7jg7MdT8ZiyBhdecneGjbUwKoriU8HehLyeP-C8pCjFVyqFpIr5Wgtf2GWkWXRuxiznVtsFiLA5mEO4NgqHLjFvGUu6vTvMht61jCij0Lw1FbXsRjwkukeecM?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mxHL6tKnlgAwQqe603awR6yGQrneYnqcDwxAdLTn4f7qyZnnJnyQC0UxaIHYNFmx60CUR5HO6bzwVM9wAbkcrfY9Kyx-59Cnf07QOXlkmeNoRUe9joJqrqYMoV__ImTRriHHSD8Yd5PYmbTwudKOn1oAlrI7T-Sc43d6VxEWgmi1se8WmmpP-9_uHVysQmEt8?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Dawn arrived and the party broke up. Daniel and Lanette still had to deal with spirits.
    y4mA_Byzuurx9v1oZJkFSqIhQ5KRa_svxeHPiSPjHZWdk4dRS3qWlj2kbl-PXN6gEuoSya6tGpa5ix1Aof6_iwegcAplZzPqj_DKMVOhr3qW8rAMhF4VcfY4SyLNbdlSOXx06dXkvuVmoCvbGCDjnDQ7smJEoIZKQ60tKJNFQ7m448bl12u5DW7sx2vCbGvCyR-?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mIN1c2ylIijUH8xpo5iuwXSD8jVBZEpq_oeB26ToCZA-x1rH9SvBKlSz-GzPJObS7w6xD2l5cabto2Pb3D-U29IdvfARve9dHcd0DrWvUhAABHLkfn87cIJrLalecARGZAOSpLgsmf2Yt4iJTaibTs9VRc__bzYvYMgubUspYB-jqBRfqU-8uym0fhzMKcVfE?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Lanette was feeling uncomfortable after her encounter with Vlad, so she slept in the coffin next to Daniel.
    y4mgQ_N9rDX5dBAlLb8EldZA8p7LK2LVQBXS2ySI9lVMdNG-wJ_qCyCgVHxo6zJUHC8bLqstBPIDwSkPH_zFpRCMelDKHY7SrmJVhXpPN4TGkCtO7Z1krx-u5KRiqFx-tMj0DJkzIr5_Ot1b4Grl-tUUTedfsUME7qw_IbWtzUHbhK6uCP6I-zpUW5a2rB2i6Sg?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    He wants to turn her sooner than they discussed. But is she ready?
    y4mJNfKeC2XVikZeUWBMZcXyPF-3s8nfynJHD3dA3s1DEQiGo_KZvLqG9iC9FSolZwsM1T3ob7sQyv5q4eVxgqfhPIHPhL1vrTfBXSWjy6q5C1ZLdljinMOUTkLwGd6PnsC0dLr2lin7lxGYyUFtN-R_k7UvppSbp99G8jujTsfgjcsqRLeSEnG4zOu_gHI6nml?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    edited March 2021
    @Simmingal and @SPARKY1922 Thanks for your comments!

I'm loving all the builds and characters in this thread. Lots of creativity and fun. :)
    edited March 2021
    Remember when I talked about setting things in stone btw?
    for one of the apartments the basement levels are rather historical....
    for there used to be castle like building there....
    with pit of death.
    Mkz8Ovu.png
    DfP1lLD.png
    obviously these days it is sealed and I don't think anyone will die there anytime soon but... you never know right?
    maybe one day there is vampire that needs solarium?
    ( I didn't actually try if the game recognizes it as roofless because its basement level but i sure hope so >:)

anyway one level above from the pit of death and some spoopy rooms I haven't decided use for yet...
    we have party place because why wouldn't you party in place probably haunted by very angry ghosts?
    right.

here some pics of that :)
    8ObEI9L.png
    I mean Vatores were having a blast testing it
    YOMrA0G.png
    sdlqW67.png
    and morgyn and caleb also did some romantic stargazing to get closer together....
    8icigPh.png
    next to the pit of death... yes nice choice buddies...
    huVkTNI.png

also dude from my main legacy was walking around looking way too happy
    CMy4Hv1.png
    I think he is just overjoyed to get to stretch his legs when I'm not playing him
    because I always make him hibernate to make things easier :lol: sorry bro
  • LazzialLazzial Posts: 159 Member
    I do really like Forgotten Hollow. I just wish there were a few more empty lots.
    edited March 2021
    @lanlyn

Those pics are awesome I just love what you are doing with the "forgotten" naughty naughty Vlad I love the way he just leaves her on the ground and goes back to dancing after doing the deed :) Daniel looks a little like Johnny Depp was that intentional?

@Simmingal

My first question is:

is that the same lot on the gallery with the basement and lovely pit of death as that would be awesome :) When i first saw the picture of the pit it brought back a memory from when i visited my first castle as a small child and they allowed us into the dungeon areas which were out of bounds and stretched down below me what felt like miles with only a rickety small fence around the side. It scared me for days and caused me nightmares lol

I really like those two together looking at morgyn I really must get him back out of hibernation too. I also like the Vatore's I have saved a copy of them in case something untowards happens at some point. The last guy looks like he is escaping from the asylum haha

I think now I can see how you are decorating the interior of your lot and adding pits to the rear of it I might wait while you have finished because I can already see my efforts will be nowhere as good as your own :)

I decided I was having Bonehilda as a butler come hook or crook so she has now arrived at the vampire mansion in WB and been put to her first duty of the day :)

9IwXhJ2.png

and these lovely loonies I mean ladies turned up as roomies :)

LrbD1OL.png
    Post edited by SPARKY1922 on
    @SPARKY1922
    is that the same lot on the gallery with the basement and lovely pit of death as that would be awesome :)

for shell i went with the apartment in fledermaus lot which doesn't have pit of death or anything else for that matter yet

its just basic exteriors of both of the apartments so people can personalize as much as they like without having to delete whole loads of detailed stuff

or like get million packs im probably going to use for interiors :sweat_smile:

but yes i will post the finished apartments when i one day get them done and for those pit of death will be feature in wolfsbane lot one

for fledermaus i havent yet decided what the basement shall have but i have few things i want to try :smirk:
    The last guy looks like he is escaping from the asylum haha
    ikr :lol: he never going around all that happy goofy when I'm playing him so it was just so weird like he just kept strolling around the town like "IM FREE SO HAPPY OUTDOORS IS BEAUTIFUL" :joy:
    I can already see my efforts will be nowhere as good as your own :)
    aw nuuu don't say that id love to see alternate versions and it be fun to see different possibilities for the insides and basements

cause there is only so many ideas in one head and sometimes those are not enough to fill a whole apartment building without ending with meh parts :sweat_smile:
    lanlyn wrote: Β»
    To avoid the specters in the house, the club moves outdoors for the night.

The Forgotten express themselves in dance.
    y4m87NHZgH4E4eGUG2YVuRRLn0qa6yXOF2i5T7yOo4a_0h2dylUyG9imy5kbVbFerGIInJXQgnxjQzXYTvji0hKLHT7bIyJ4tnsaBJ3zhcDEqzR86HCabHgfxyimqxLWofUPyMclDgflQcvV_vcZ7ivPEOgiLlHs6bFIHkLvytMFP4TSv6GpCUszb1CieaurDVz?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none

:lol: gotta love them asserting dominance in the bat pose
    edited March 2021
    @lanlyn ... Daniel looks a little like Johnny Depp was that intentional?
    @SPARKY1922 I downloaded the original Daniel from the gallery. Then I tweaked his looks and stats for my own sim. But yah, I thought he looked like Depp too. (Not on purpose--maybe it's the beard & mustache.) But given recent news, not sure that's a good thing or not. Truth is difficult to judge sometimes. :/
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

This is my Straud Mansion where all the premades live.

La0eBFR.png

Next house has one of my families living in it:

Y4eWx2F.png

T2 Tiny house with both a coffin and a cauldron. I use Zer0s' vampire spellcaster mod and I built the house for a hybrid. It's housed a mixed couple though.

UUjtvVZ.png

Generic Venue with catering, a worship like main hall for weddings or whatever:

eLvWANr.png

The last lot just has some rubbish house I threw up quickly on it as I'm waiting on new sims who I want to live in Forgotten Hollow, they will get a house built for them.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    @GrumpyGlowfish

Awesome I love looking at other players pics and stories from their worlds.. Really great what you have done with Vlad and the (used to be-) Vatore's as together they look much more interesting :) As long as somehow Vlad can stop looking so pathetic as a food stall vendor which i cringe at whenever I notice it in game-) I have done something similar with a chapel nightclub but I have to keep one vampire/magic style looking house in the world as I often pair my male vamps with a witch. The spellmans are a great edition to that world too their expressions give me quite the creeps :)

Could you please explain how you managed to add a portal to the magic world I would love to put one of those in FH :)

@SPARKY1922 Those aren't the Spellmans (who no longer live in Forgotten Hollow), but Lady Dimitrescu and the Ashford twins. :) But yeah, I also like having different occults live together, like the Mamminis, and I think the styles and themes from Vampires and Realm of Magic complement each other well.

The portal to the Magic Realm was placed using the T.O.O.L. mod, which allows you to put objects anywhere you can click. It's a great way to make the worlds outside the buildable lots a little more interesting. I always thought it was such a pity to have that beautiful hill with the overturned lamp in Forgotten Hollow, but no reason to ever go up there because there's nothing there. Well, now there is. :)
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Thanks everyone, I enjoyed seeing your houses and vampires <3<3<3 Great thread @Simmingal B)

I wish Forgotten Hollow was bigger! I hope that in the next supernatural pack we can get a world like this. I completely transformed it, now is the home for some of my vampires:

Side one:
    GIw0U10.png

At the center is the Steampunk Vampire Lair, home of Nathaniel, the supposedly oldest vampire in my game:
    FVRQEvs.png
    76x47OG.png

At the left is Nocturnal, home of Caleb and his ghostly second wife (Lilith lives in a penthouse at San Myshuno):
    VRqrl5w.png
    DSvU3zH.png

At the right is Cold Blood, a victorian house, home of Vlad and his "girls":
    mX5Pu4Y.png
    AcnKh9F.png

Side two:
    p7Ft2Ce.png

At the left is the Old Cemetery, home of Isidore:
    Y9r3fGR.png
    hv3JiVP.png

At the right is The Fallen Fairy, a fairy tree house, the sweet home of my most dangerous vampire, Camila (she is pure evil lol):
    5MDFy7X.png
    Hi @GrumpyGlowfish

Apologies I looked at the pic for quite a while observing the expressions and then thought I read they were the Spellmans as I scrolled down and despite the fact I got it wrong those expressions are still creepy lol In fact I was thinking about the twins (now i know who they are -) as very snobby teens to a celebrity story i had in mind that I wanted to play in another world but i think they are adults yes? If they are not adults would it be possible to download this family or the twins from the gallery? as they would be perfect :)

Thanks also for the info on the T.O.O.L. mod. I may take another look but every time I have tried using a mod from that creator I have experienced issues in my game (probably a conflict of my own making-)

@lanlyn

I wasn't asking about your Johnny Depp sim lookalike for any negative reasons I just noticed the resemblance and thought it looked like a good representation if you had made your sim deliberately that way. I am afraid these days I also tend to ignore a lot of the news as it does not appear to be real news anymore and as you have already pointed out it's difficult to tell the difference.

@Simmingal

In the last 2 days i have fired up sims series 2, 3 and 4 games but i am going to try and concentrate on 4 for a little bit and right now I am just organizing and sorting my WB supernatural mansion and sims i will be playing in there but after that I will download your lot and try my best to decorate it in a manner/theme I think might suit the sims I want to put in there however after looking at the start of your interior I already know and have stated before it will not be as good as yours because I am simply not as creative as you are but I will give it a shot :)

@CelSims

I also like the look of your chosen builds for the world.. I think the most difficult is trying to get that hybrid style/look for varied supernatural sims where we don't want a complete vampire/magic looking build but something in between and I think you managed to get that look/style with your house for hybrids. Your generic lot is also nice I am just wondering what you feel you will eventually turn it into? (if you are even going to-) I personally chose one community lot with a chapel for the exterior look in the world but turned it into a nightclub as well because it attracts a lot of human sims my vamps can take advantage of :)
    @emere

We must have been posting at the same time -) I defo agree I would be so happy for a much larger FH world :)

Nice lots. Is the one on the picture entitled side one that is lit up a residential or community lot? either way it looks great and stands out.

Then I took a look at the steampunk style house and thought to myself that looks good there why do I put all mine in WB and and OS lol

I like the look of caleb and his ghostly wife that look he shoots her in that pic is fab..

isidore just my type unfortunately :#

A fairy tree house for your most dangerous vampire is priceless lol and not something I would have ever thought of. I am so enjoying this thread and how everyone applies their personal creativity <3